Collaborative Solutions is a leading global Finance and HR Transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful outcomes for its customers. As one of the longest-tenured consulting partners with Workday, Collaborative Solutions has a 98% customer satisfaction rate and has executed over 550 Workday Financial Management, Human Resources, and Payroll deployments for global Fortune 500 companies, medium-sized businesses, and education and government institutions.
Collaborative Solutions is seeking a rock star Engagement Manager with successful end-to-end medium to large ERP implementation experience. This individual has leader, manager and mentor written all over them and thrives on customer, company, and team accomplishment. This person will be hands-on with the development of key project deliverables such as: charter, project/staffing plans, issue logs, etc. while driving client engagement. Any budget or resourcing constraints will be communicated and addressed, keeping in mind the project’s success and profitability.
- Become an expert in Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite - HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials.
- Manage 1 - 2 large Workday product implementations in the Project Manager role.
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns applications.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to Principal Consultants working on their implementations.
- Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time frames.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Present client with change orders in the event they're asking Workday to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
- Present at Executive Steering Committee meetingsWork with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
- Assist in the transition of the customer from professional services to product support.
- Ensure the client can serve as a reference upon completing their implementation.
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous Workday experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Internet technology and Enterprise Resource Planning.
- A practitioner background in HR, Finance, or Payroll.
- PMP a plus.
- Ability to travel 60% with periods of up to 75%
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.