SUMMARY: The Zone Sales Manager – Asian Small Business Unit (SBU) is responsible for managing product sales and achieving sales volume and profitability targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains and grows current business levels and secure new sales opportunities for the Japanese Small Business Unit.
- Develops budget and manage expenditures and region profitability.
- Develops, presents, and implements customer plans that meet sales volume goals and profitability levels by product category and by customer within the sales region.
- Communicates new products, services, and other developments to existing and potential accounts.
- Establishes and maintains multiple levels of relationships within each customer in order to identify needs and opportunities as well as to provide selling solutions.
- Manages a network of Sales Brokers and direct account responsibility.
- Provides resale support to customers through advertising, promotion, and other trade spending activities while ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Interfaces with Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Production, and R&D functions.
- Consults with management and provide timely information and reports on regional activities, issues, trends, market changes, competitive developments, and other critical matters.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA or BS degree required.
- 5 years of combined experience in sales and broker management required.
- Experience in the Asian specialty food ingredients business is highly desirable.
- Must be bilingual Japanese/English; proficiency in a 3rd Asian language (Chinese or Korean) desirable.
- Creative, aggressive, customer driven, and results oriented.
- Must possess demonstrated ability to manage, build, and enhance the overall value of the business.
- Broad based business knowledge, strategic thinking, good judgment, and accurate risk assessment skills are highly desirable.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to negotiate effective agreements is essential.
- Must be professional, honest, trustworthy, and have commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Work from home office located within the area of responsibility, with convenient access to major airport.
- 50%+ travel.
- Must be organized, able to prioritize, and work in a fast paced, changing environment.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.