Title: User Interface and Application Flow Designer (UI/UX designer)
Duration: 7 months
*Desired Start date: 2 December 2019
*Estimated End Date: 30 June 2020
DESCRIPTION OF WORK: A UI/UX designer will create three categories of deliverable for the quantum program:
1. Wireframe flows to assign Program Managers and other software designers and engineers in developing optimal experience flow through our product offerings. In addition to strict wireframes, this category also frequently includes storyboards and sketches to aid in conveying concepts in experience flow.
2. Prototype graphics and production artwork which serve as functional examples of a given screen. Derived from PM functional specifications, these create a "code to" template for engineers and a sign-off production bar to hit.
As-needed asset generation for all teams. We will be needing both native (screen grabs) and enhanced (for presentation and print) assets derived from the UI/UX that we're building. Sometimes these will be for the quantum team's own presentation, but we will leverage some of this output to assist marketing, outreach, and internal comms.
Typical Day/interaction: Will work directly with program managers and software engineers to develop wireframes flows for product offering, story board sketches
Hours/Remote: Working remote, but we may be able to offer an assigned location on campus in the future.
Degrees: A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Interface Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Architecture or equivalent experience
Best vs. Avg: Someone who can work with team to define innovative products in a revolutionary space developing experience. Someone who can work with a team designing a product that is going to be used for new and exciting services. Someone who is adaptive and flexible, who can bring new ideas to the table for experience flow and can work to provide the team with their own best ideas.
Top 3 must-have hard skills:
- Qualified candidates should have at least 5-7 years of experience including experience with information architecture, interaction design, user research, and usability testing
- Expertise creating a variety of interaction design documents including user scenarios, task flows, conceptual models, and annotated wireframes
- Experience shipping innovative and complex software products within milestone deadlines
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.