Here at Crisp, we value the strength in teamwork, and strongly believe that it’s the key to Crisp’s success. By bringing together bright, motivated creators, wherever they live and work, we are leveraging humanity’s diversity of experience and background in order to understand the challenges facing our food supply, and solve them together. Come join us, and help build the type of business you’d like to be a part of.
We are a socially conscious, distributed team. We give you the opportunity to solve challenges in the global food industry while living where you’re most comfortable and working in areas where you can help foster and grow the community that you are a part of.
We believe in transparency, diversity, merit and fostering a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth. As one of our first technical support engineers, your decisions will have an outsized influence on the future of our support organization. You’ll take input from our very first customers and then you’ll collaborate with experienced, passionate product and engineering team members to help prioritize critical customer needs. We will build the frameworks and features that will support our customers now, and in the future.
Signs of a great candidate
- Collaborative. You know that your team members’ perspectives will make our customers successful. Similarly, you use your strengths to help us grow together.
- Customer focused. Our customers are at the forefront of your day. You prioritize our customers voice to ensure their needs are met.
- Disciplined and reliable. We are a remote company and you enjoy the benefits of working remotely while consistently delivering what you have committed to. When you hit a snag, you communicate and reset expectations early.
- Appreciative of honest feedback. You know that the best way to learn and grow is through constructive feedback delivered kindly, but without unnecessary ambiguity. You view feedback given to you as an opportunity to get better and strive to do the same for others.
- Work smarter and harder. Technical support is hard work and you strive to find ways to enable the customer to be successful. You know when to insert yourself to interact with a customer and when to help with tools. You propose ways for us to be more engaged and successful with our customers based on metrics.
Crisp’s Technical Support Knowledge
- Automated tools. We use Jira for our knowledge base and service desk. We are still looking for suggestions for other types of customer support and empowerment tools. Knowledge of Jira is not a requirement. If you’re willing to learn we’re willing to help. We want you to help define the best in class set of tools we should be using.
- Clear and articulate. Our customers want to engage us in a variety of different ways. You clearly communicate to our customers in many different ways to ensure they are successful with using our product. When there are knowledge or product gaps, you identify them and create content for future customers to leverage. You help voice the concerns to product and engineering to prioritize features for the customer.
- Sharing knowledge. It’s not just about getting the customer on the platform, but making sure others can get be successful in the future as well. We want you to help write knowledge base articles and other content to unblock future customers.
- Customer success. Technical support sees all the details and knows how to ensure a customer can move from onboarding to closing. We want you to suggest new product flows, engagement opportunities, and ways to engage the customer to ensure success.
- Start-up mode. The team is still small, and the product is fresh. You’ll be able to exert a large amount of influence, and contribute to decisions that will determine the future of the product and the team.
We are building a team of customer success people with a breadth of combined experiences so that we can collaboratively enable our customers to be successful. There are no hard requirements on specific background, experience or geographical location. Instead we’re looking for individuals that are capable, reliable, and hoping to grow along with us. Do you have strengths you can share? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.