Are you looking for a challenging role as a Senior Product Manager- Next Generation Cloud MSP Services? InterVision Systems is a strategic service provider committed to unlocking value by delivering innovative technology through a consultative approach. We believe we will transform businesses through the evolutionary power of technology. Our people are the best in their field!
If you are looking for a career changing opportunity, we want to meet you!
The Senior Product Manager will lead in the areas of strategic product planning, pricing strategies, competitive analysis and thought leadership for InterVision Next Generation Cloud MSP managed solutions for AWS and Azure. The Product Manager will have responsibility for defining competitive product and market requirements, maintaining a prioritized product roadmap, and acting as a product SME to the rest of the organization. The Product Manager will lead cross-functional teams through business case, design, build and launch phases and overall product lifecycle management. The Product Manager ensures the cloud MSP offerings stays current with customer needs, technology advancements, and competitive differentiation.
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Product Management.
Do you have the right skills and experience for our team?
- Minimum ten years of experience IT, with five years in Product Management
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Master's degree from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Disaster Recovery and Networking) and managed services market.
- Demonstrated ability to develop/enhance service products to deliver the needed business value ongoing; and understand market trends, supplier ecosystems, and internal policies and requirements
- Experience with developing, maintaining and communicating strategies, road maps, prioritization rationale, and service product metrics
- Ability to understand the technologies; salient design issues and solutions; road maps and managing technical and business process/tools life cycle ongoing
- Experience in understanding/resolving business issues around risk and vulnerabilities associated with cloud security and allowing confidential data in the cloud
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, presentation and negotiation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work with the ability to foster the development of high-performance teams
- Capable of building strong professional relationships with ability to influence all levels across the organization
- Able to set and execute strategic initiatives for team
- Creative thinker with ability to identify innovative business solutions with the ability to develop strategic organization and resource plans, defining next generation business and leadership needs
What great things will you be doing?
- Overall product line management responsibility for Cloud MSP services – Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure.
- Proactive ownership to build and deliver the business case to implement cloud service products.
- Play a proactive role in product planning and design to ensure the product is differentiated from competitors in the marketplace.
- Drive prioritization of requirements across product services in support of key customer use cases for the products.
- Research competitors' products, assesses competitive advantages and determine what product features and functionality will be built or modified.
- Develop strategy that will take the product through entire lifecycle from concept, development, market launch and sustaining.
- Provide strategic leadership and tactical delivery on development sprints while collaborating with architecture, engineering, sales, services, operations, vendors, partners, and customers.
- Educate and inform the organization about upcoming releases and roadmap.
- Establish thought leadership in the domain of Cloud and managed services.
- Independently resolve issues and assist team with overcoming obstacles.
- Lead cross-functional team to deliver upon product objectives
- Intake product and feature requests and maintain a prioritized backlog
- Provide product requirements and act as voice of the customer during development
- Support product releases by contributing FAQs, articles, blog posts, and contribute to whitepapers
- Serve as single point of contact for the product offering/strategy/roadmap and interface with all Sales, Marketing, Analyst, and Customer stakeholders.
- Understands and stay current with industry trends, new managed service news, and cloud computing models
- Engage the local and regional IT community through social media, blog posts, and conferences.
- Contribute to product marketing, positioning and GTM plans
- Manage strategic partnerships with technology vendors aligned to products and services.
How Do We Back Our Strong Reputation?
GREAT PLACE TO WORK: If you thrive in an environment of growth and individual impact, InterVision is the place for you!
CUSTOMER SUCCESS: InterVision has worked with more than 5,000 clients across industry sectors to solve their biggest business challenges. We take a neutral approach to determine which IT consumption model best fits each client organization. Recommendations are custom designed around specific client requirements, integrating best-in-class solutions from our vendor partners. SBM Magazine recognized our unparalleled approach to customer service by awarding InterVision with their Best Customer Service Award.
BROAD CAPABILITIES: InterVision offers a wide range of services and solutions that organizations need to thrive in today’s dynamic IT market, including on-premises solutions, managed services, cloud services, hosting/colocation services, automation, and professional services. This broad Hybrid IT portfolio uniquely and competitively positions InterVision in an industry largely made up of small, specialized consultancies or very large commodity resellers.
WORLD-CLASS FACILITIES: InterVision has headquarters in Santa Clara, Calif. and St. Louis, Mo., and offices and data centers in Missouri, Colorado, California and Washington. We operate multiple Tier 3 and Tier 4 level data centers, which are SOC II Type 2 compliant specific and certified in Confidentiality and Security. Our Integration Center is a restricted-access facility with power, cooling, and space to handle a high volume of IT equipment.
INDUSTRY ACCOLADES: InterVision has received some of the technology industry’s most prestigious awards. This includes multiple wins for CRN Technology Elite 250, CRN’s Solution Provider 500; CRN MSP 500, and Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. InterVision President and CEO Aaron Stone received accolades as one of the Top 100 St. Louisans to “Know How to Succeed in Business.” InterVision’s Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service has been positioned in Gartner and Forrester analyst reports multiple years in a row.
TOP VENDOR CERTIFICATIONS: InterVision holds the highest certifications and partner levels with leading technology vendors, and we have teams of trained engineers supporting their solutions. Here are just a few of the certifications from our list of 80+ vendors: Cisco Gold Certification, Cisco Cloud and Managed Services Master, Juniper Elite Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, and VMware Premier Partner.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.