Digimind is the one of the fastest growing companies in the field of Social Media Analytics software, and we are seeking talented individuals to join us and continue our success.
Originally founded in Paris in 1998, Digimind was recently ranked globally as the #1 Social Media Monitoring software by an independent study. Having dominated markets in both Europe and Asia, increased demand in the US has led to accelerated success and the need to grow our team.
More than 60,000 users rely on Digimind's software solutions to identify new market opportunities, manage their online reputation, and give themselves a competitive advantage in staying ahead of the field.
We are looking for a Software Sales Executive to join our remote team based in NYC and Atlanta. Your role will be to drive new business among some of the world's most renowned brands and organizations.
Talented and enthusiastic, you will be given the autonomy to manage sales processes from start to finish - including identifying new opportunities, introducing and demonstrating the value of Digimind's software, as well as negotiating and finalizing contracts of all sizes.
With adequate training and resources, and a positive, professional attitude - you will quickly help grow our business by developing a strong portfolio of accounts.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Driving new business by forging relationships and managing sales cycles from start to finish
- Identifying new business opportunities, as well as building value by conducting high level, consultative software demonstrations and negotiations
- Become an expert in Digimind’s products, as well as the Social Media Analytics industry
- Develop and manage relationships with prospective clients
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunities and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Attend networking events and conferences to develop contacts
- College/Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Experience selling software as a service (SaaS) is preferred, although not necessary
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Strong communications, analytics, and listening skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Ambitious, energetic individual who can contribute to a strong team culture
- Experience with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.)
Open to remote work
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.