Sauce Labs is the market leader for the world’s largest continuous testing cloud. We help development teams reliably test and deliver software faster without compromising quality
We're looking for a Senior Solution Engineer to sell the technical, architectural, and business value of the Sauce Labs testing cloud. You will work closely with our Senior Account Executives to co-own the sales and technical consultative strategy. You will also become a trusted technical adviser to our customers and help win their business.
What to expect in the role:
- Meet with our most strategic clients, virtually and in-person, interpreting their needs, developing, prototyping and delivering solutions to provide the best possible Sauce experience for the customer.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop a strategy to win net new customers and drive expansion in our base to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Use repeatable/effective processes and tools to establish technical credibility with customers.
- Prescriptively map customer business and technical challenges to Sauce's solutions.
- Deliver high impact product demonstrations based on the customer’s environment and testing needs.
- Manage detailed and complicated Proofs of Value with prospects and customers.
- Establish confidence in Sauce’s recommendations via industry and product expertise, technical whiteboarding, RFP/RFI responses, and product roadmap discussions.
- Support Marketing activities by working trade shows, reviewing documentation for technical accuracy and hosting introductory webinars as requested.
- Moderate travel within a specific region of the United States.
To excel in this position you must have:
- 5+ years of presales/sales engineering experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions to technical/commercial audiences.
- Successful track record of success selling to Enterprise accounts.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with a a high level of technical expertise. You can connect and guide individual contributor level influencers, speak with C-level executives, and break things down for technical business owners.
- Knowledge of programming concepts in various languages including but not limited to Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .NET.
- Solid understanding of Agile development methodologies including CI.
- DevOps or testing experience (Selenium or Appium)
- Familiarity with proxy servers, network troubleshooting and firewall configurations.
- Familiarity with open source testing frameworks, methodology and principles. Familiarity with SaaS solutions, concepts and business models.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering preferred
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.