About The Role
SecurityScorecard’s Attribution team develops software to collect and infer information on ownership of Internet assets, such as IP addresses and domain names. Our team is looking for an experienced software developer who understands how the internet is organized and has experience building applications that run at Internet scale. We highly value experience in the anti Internet-abuse community.
This role will be based in our NYC office, or we will also consider remote candidates in the Eastern time zone.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Intimate understanding of allocation and assignment processes, conventions, and best practices for domain names and IP addresses
- 3+ years engineering experience
- 1+ year engineering management experience leading and mentoring engineers
- Go and Python
- Distributed systems tools (Spark, HTCondor)
- Production-level machine learning
- IPv6 allocation conventions
- Experience in networking and/or anti-Internet-abuse communities
What to Expect in Our Interview Process
- Initial phone call with Talent Acquisition to learn more about your experience and career interests
- Video or phone meeting with an engineer for deeper technical conversation
- Coding exercise
- Final interview (video or in person) with engineering leader and possibly 1-2 engineers
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.