(SaaS) Sr. Sales Account Executive (Mid-Market) - Remote Position
opendorse is hiring a motivated Sr. Sales Account Executive with entrepreneurial drive and outstanding sales experience. This candidate will be tasked with selling our technology and managed service offering to mid-market level customers. This sales executive will build their own pipeline by fostering new relationships through independent outbound efforts - as well as handling inbound marketing qualified leads (MQL’s) handed off by SDRs and Marketing.
They will be responsible for demonstrating opendorse’s platform and capabilities to brand marketers, sports properties, and other assigned customer segments. The candidate should have a comprehensive understanding of the B2B sales process in SaaS - navigating buying committees, executing demos, and must be highly effective at shortening lengthy sales cycles.
This role will report to the Head of Sales Ops & Enablement and will work alongside our team of Account Executives, SDRs, and Marketing department to ensure quarterly bookings targets are achieved. The candidate will own the full sales cycle - from initial outreach to qualifying, demo'ing our products/services, crafting/presenting sales proposals, and ultimately closing business.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plans against mid-market level customer segments
- Demo opendorse's platform to prospects, clearly differentiate and position our product and service offering
- Drive and achieve consistent sales volume and deliver against substantial bookings targets
- Develop your own pipeline by finding new business opportunities within assigned areas of customer segments
- Manage a variety of leads, from SDR hand-offs to inbound requests, as well as opportunities from channel partners
- Consistently prospect using sales tools and develop routines on social to connect with new and existing customers
- Deepen your knowledge of the sports marketing and social media, and develop the confidence to offer expert advice
- Work with our team of SDRs, Product Marketing and Accounts team to drive lead generation and new business opportunities
What You'll Need to Succeed in The Role:
- Minimum of 5+ years proven (SaaS) hunting & closing experience
- Experience selling SaaS products to mid-market to down-market types of customers
- Proven track record achieving quota against assigned customer segments
- Experience executing detailed product presentations and demos of software capabilities to C-level executives, VPs, directors, and marketing managers
- Well-spoken and written, able to create compelling proposals to close complex deals
- Experience running a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, to mid-market prospects
- Scrappy, resourceful in utilizing internal resources to support sales cycle and close deals
- Proficient using prospect insight tools LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lead IQ, and Hubspot
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Startup experience is bonus
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.