Creative Market is the world’s marketplace for design — a platform where creators across the globe buy and sell digital design assets. We’re passionate about building tools and experiences that make beautiful, effective design simple and accessible to everyone.
As a Senior Product Manager leading customer acquisition, we need your help to guide cross-functional teams to improve channel performance and our product experience used by millions of customers. In this role, you’ll help customers find us, discover what’s possible, and get started using our product. To do so, you’ll partner with performance marketing, analytics, engineering, and design to craft a customer journey that allows customers to find the one right asset out of millions. You’ll be responsible for executing our acquisition strategy and exploring innovative ways to open new channels. Your impact will be large and ultimately go on to improve the way our next 6 million users engage with Creative Market, all while driving meaningful revenue for the 30k+ creators selling on our platform – many of whom earn a full-time living. This is an exciting opportunity to extend the reach of our business.
You are obsessed with creating a compelling customer on-boarding journey and have a proven track record of user acquisition efforts that drive quality traffic from various channels including SEO, viral word of mouth, and distribution partnerships that get results. You’re equal parts analytical and empathic with a keen understanding of great user experiences to create a highly efficient funnel. You’ll effectively collaborate with Performance Marketing and Engineers to prioritize the right solutions to ensure each channel is healthy and performing.
This is a remote position, working with a distributed team, reporting to the Director of Product Management.
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our Acquisition team.
- Lead Product efforts to improve the customer on-boarding experience and channel performance (Paid, Earned, Owned) to drive new and returning transactions in collaboration with designers, analytics, and engineers.
- Lead an outcome-oriented Product Team to accomplish objectives and key resultsDefine success by setting clear performance objectives and goals for the team to work towards.
- Act as a humble servant leader with your partners across Performance Marketing to make channel performance and product experience effective.
- Develop tactics to grow traffic year-over-year both in the U.S. and internationally.
- Prioritize product ideas and ship experiments to make it easy for creative professionals to find the right assets from inbound channels.
- Monitor our traffic health, work with Marketing Channel Managers (SEO, Email, Affiliate) and Analysts to conduct relevant analyses and share regular updates to the executive team.
- Be the authority on product-driven user acquisition strategy, and push our thinking forward about growth strategies.
- Understand design technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with your teams to create a prioritized backlog that advances their goals.
- Tell stories showing your team’s work within the team itself and outward to the company.
- Anticipate and discover changes in the landscape and evaluate build, buy, and partner opportunities when appropriate.
- Partner with engineers to surface technical debt and pay it down within the team’s development process.
- Model accountability and use it to foster a culture of continuous improvement, learning from successes and failures alike.
- Help us maintain just enough process as the organization grows to optimize for delivery and foster great ideas quickly.
- Champion team health by establishing trust, confronting conflict, developing engineering leaders, and advocate for their needs.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 4+ years of Product Management experience with a proven track record of executing a product roadmap that drives business and user outcomes in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated excellence at crafting a successful customer on-boarding program to grow customer acquisition.
- Strong product discovery practitioner who has:
- - Excellent analytical skills using data to measure and learn with the ability to show and tell a clear story.
- - Customer-obsessed mindset with the ability to research and synthesize qualitative and quantitive data to find trends and amplify behaviors.
- Expertise in product frameworks for growing customers in a sustainable fashion by leveraging your knowledge of how to optimize inbound marketing channels.
- Experience gathering requirements, writing quality user stories, defining acceptance criteria, and working within an agile delivery team. We practice kanban.
- Demonstrated leadership working across teams and levels of responsibility including the ability to communicate effectively and concisely in all mediums and all levels.
- Strong business acumen and an ability to develop a business justification for platform improvements that increase revenue or decrease the cost of revenue.
- Outcome-oriented. You can articulate the desired results to your team, working collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
Creative Market actively encourages applicants from all backgrounds, races, gender identities, and orientations, because we believe that diversity makes for better companies.
We're a 45-person Series A startup that works remotely with employees in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. We currently are only accepting candidates residing in these states.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.