ClickFunnels is a company focused on changing the world by helping individuals and businesses get their message, products and services out to those they want to serve. We created an amazing software platform to make this process as simple and friendly as possible. We work hard to serve our customers at the highest possible level by providing the tools and knowledge they need to be successful. We believe that what we do matters and we are looking for people to help us in our cause.
With over 95,000 users, a growing internal team, and a passion for being the best we can be, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us continue to grow and scale our business.
Balancing execution and strategic tasks, the Senior Product Manager will identify the highest value customer needs, populate and manage the roadmap for their areas of expertise, generate high-level user requirements, work collaboratively in a leadership role with the development team to deliver new product functionality, and coordinate release activities to notify and educate the customer of the new functionality. They will monitor and evaluate the usage of the product and designs and determine the direction of the product, especially their specific area of ownership, based on data and data analysis.
Senior Product Managers will work closely with product leaders in the organization to contribute to and execute on product strategy. They will define a broader roadmap that goes beyond their area and priorities of the product. Areas of ownership for a ClickFunnels Senior Product Manager may be a number of smaller-to-medium-size areas of the product suite but is more likely a larger, potentially ambiguous area of the product suite or new product within the product suite.
In this role you’ll make an impact by….
- Being a voice for the product team to leadership and creating direction recommendations for their product and the entire product line
- Collecting ideas through various inputs, triaging and vetting those ideas and prioritizing based on data and feedback
- Developing and maintaining a business proposal that makes a compelling case for continued investment into your products
- Presenting product proposals, creating draft user stories and facilitating story refinement meetings
- Providing input into the design phase of the release including review of designs and answering any questions a designer may have with respect to requirements
- Facilitating the project review meeting and the daily development standup to answer any questions developers may have with respect to the requirements or product release
- Supporting the product team so that the product release does not get stalled
- Owning all stories not currently assigned to a developer or a QA member
- Evaluating deliverables to ensure they are ready for release
- Creating a demonstration video of the final release of the product for distribution and dissemination to all stakeholders
- Announcing upcoming releases to support, customers (in-app) and marketing
- Defining and tracking metrics that inform the success of your product initiatives
- Coordinating documentation requirements with customer education
- Creating and tracking beta releases on production
- Driving product launch and releasing software
- Mentoring other Product Managers
We are looking for individuals with….
- 5 years of marketing, development, sales, or product development experience
- 5 years of direct product management experience
- 5 years of working in tech as a designer, developer, project manager, QA engineer, or other
- Tech savviness and passion for building products
- Ability to use and learn new tools
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience being a leader of a development/scrum team
- Metrics-driven focus: Strong analytical and synthesis skills, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
- Experience with agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Curiosity and comfort holding professional conversations with customers
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Internet access and connection download speeds of at least 30 Mbps if working remotely
We’ll see it a bonus if you also have….
- Internet Marketing experience
Position can be remote, however hiring is limited to the following states in the United States.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
ClickFunnels is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.