Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Product Manager on our Threat Detection and Response team
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire lifecycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
If you are excited about being on the cutting edge of Security, working with some of the top talent in the industry, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager, reporting to the Director of Product for Threat Detection and Response. You’ll help steer the development of the product, disrupt the Security Analytics and SIEM markets and help protect human evolution in the process.
You Are a Leader In
Would Be Awesome If
You'll Be More Successful If You Have
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.
Job Id: R044434Job Function: Engineering Development
- Work directly with customers to gain valuable insights into how security analysts perform threat hunting
- Word directly with security researchers to understand how their insights can be represented via automated threat detections via static and dynamic detectors
- Work with data scientists to find the 'unknown unknowns' in our very large data sets
- Work directly with the engineering team to help drive requirements, speak for the customer and provide the best security analytics toolset to our users
- Work with sales, business stakeholders, marketing and industry analysts to tell our story - Why our approach to data analytics and machine learning is our differentiator
- The SIEM and/or endpoint security space
- Articulating Data Science, Analytics and Static (signature-based) detections to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Security Market and understanding the major players
- 3 years in Security-focused PdM role
- 3 years in the SaaS world
- 1+ years working with security researchers
- BS/MS degree in engineering, computer science, or information security
- You have experience in UEBA
- Network Security controls (IDS/IPS, NGFW, WAF, etc)
- IT Security Operational practices
- Passion for building a great security product
- Excellent communication skills
- CISSP or other security certifications a plus
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.