Position: Senior NetSuite Developer
Type: Full Time
Location: Battle Creek, MI / Remote
Compensation: Base + Bonus
To Apply: https://3eyetech.breezy.hr/
About 3Eye Technologies
3Eye is a value added distributor of cloud, software and hardware solutions with a particular focus on mobility. Our dedication to delivering the highest level of service has made us a choice supplier to many of the world’s leading IT resellers, including Fortune 500 companies. Come join one of the fastest growing privately held companies.
What’s In It For Me?
Our innovative coworkers, supportive management, and career advancement opportunities make 3Eye a great place to work. We believe in in-depth training and performance-based advancement opportunities, which will allow you to create a long-term career path. We are passionate about serving our customers, and we work harder than our competition to make sure we deliver the ultimate customer experience. We also believe in work-life balance, as evidenced by our starting vacation of 4 weeks and fun work environment. We respect and promote the professional and personal growth of our coworkers and are committed to the success of one another. Teamwork, integrity and compassion are core values of our company, and we go to great lengths to ensure that our employees are satisfied and rewarded for the work that they do. We offer competitive wages and incentives, health and retirement benefits, 12 weeks paid maternity leave, and other generous perks.
What Will I Be Doing?
As a Senior NetSuite Developer, you will design, develop, test, implement and document solutions that will drive different business processes to achieve company goals. You will work with internal and external business partners, communicating with a sense of thoughtfulness and urgency that makes 3Eye stand out from our competitors. You will collaborate with internal departments to analyze business needs, and work with leadership to deliver secure, scalable and reliable solutions.This position may include after hours or weekend work.
You will be a part our success by:
- Architecting, designing, building, and delivering optimized NetSuite solutions including customizations, scripting (2.0)
- Performing technical design/code reviews & audits to ensure design objectives are met and standards are followed
- Taking functional requirements and turn them into technical NetSuite solutions
- Assisting in the development and architecture of information integrations between NetSuite and other applications
- Working with major company stakeholders on business requirements, policies, and procedures
- Building extensions in SuiteCommerce to enable automation and additional functionality on our eCommerce platform
- Building integrations between NetSuite and other platforms
What Do I Need to Demonstrate?
As well as a hunger to learn & succeed, and a passion for working in a small, fast-growing company, to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Technical background and previous experience in system architecture and relational database back-end (Oracle)
- 2-4+ years of direct NetSuite consulting/implementation experience
- Demonstrated expertise and experience designing and developing solutions using SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteBundler, and SuiteFlow
- NetSuite-Certified Foundation, Administrator, Developer, and/or SCA Developer is a big plus
- Ability to create detailed technical specification documents and capturing all end-to-end use cases, exception handling, and overall technical design
- Proficiency with the application integration layer and customization environment of at least one major ERP or CRM application
- Extensive NetSuite development and integration experience required
- Proven experience with problem solving and troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and problem resolution techniques
- Ability to understand organization’s goals and objectives and impact of projects on company goals
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives while staying on course to meet deadlines
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.