What you’ll do:
• Supervise and support the Manila design team.
• Lead and participate in designing and redesigning various visual experiences using excellent creative and innovative skills
• Provide constructive feedback to team’s work in regards to UX, UI, and marketing designs, ensuring consistency and excellence
• Consistently communicate with creatives cross-geographically to comprehend current campaigns, strategies, and priorities; then, effectively communicate relevant information to his/her team ensuring team members’ knowledge of current business and creative directions
• Manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, ensuring timely delivery and be accountable for your team’s work
• Oversee new techniques and processes to provide the best quality and most efficient designs
• Mentor and support the growth of designers’ professional skills
What you bring to the table:
**Please submit an online portfolio with your application that reflects your experience, specifying which work was created 100% by you vs. by a team.
• Undergraduate degree in Web/Graphic Design, Multimedia design, or an Art/Design field
• More than 10 years of experience in UX/UI, web design and/or Marketing design
• More than 3 years of managing a team
• Has project management experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective relationship building capacity with team members and cross-functional partners
• Collaborative and flexible
• High sensitivity to teams’ capabilities and potential growth
• Passion for design (typography, color and grid layouts)
• Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud with the ability to produce organized files
• Impeccable eye for detail and consistency
• Ability to collaborate with fellow creatives and cross-functional partners
• Strong organizational skills & flexibility in task delegations and working with different teams
• Be self-motivated and comfortable working remotely
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Desire to have fun at work
• Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications)
• Must have your own Mac.
Nice to Have:
• Experience in video creation
• Knowledge of photography and photo editing
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
• Must live within Metro Manila, Cavite, Rizal, Bulacan or certain parts of Laguna only (Biñan, Cabuyao, Calamba, Los Baños, San Pedro and Santa Rosa).
• Must be willing to join occasional in-person meetings.
• Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
• Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i5
• Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
• Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
• Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
• Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
• Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 5MBPS.
• Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty.
• Must have licensed MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) including Outlook.
Status: Full Time.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.