The Salesforce Consultant (Nonprofit) will be designing, implementing and deploying solutions to a wide variety of clients. Candidates for this role should possess knowledge of the Salesforce.com capabilities (both functional and technical) and integration capabilities. The Consultant has experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements. Plative is a fast paced agile environment and the consultant will be involved from inception to delivery. You will be the facilitator of change with the clients and evolve how their business functions.
- Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship, ensure satisfaction with services provided, and identify opportunities for further growth.
- Participate in sessions with Salesforce.com customers and other team members to understand business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis.
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Manage and facilitate project delivery and build components as necessary.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of complex solutions to multiple clients.
- Configure and customize Salesforce.com Sales and Service applications
- Configuration of Salesforce.com and related third party applications
- Develop and contribute to data migration and/or system integration strategy.
- This position has minimal travel and occasional presence to clients’ sites
- 3+ years Salesforce experience and within consulting environment
- 2+ years with nonprofit industry exposure
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) Certification
- In-depth technical backend knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Desire to quickly advance your career and skill sets
- Delivered numerous complex Salesforce project
- Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant Certification
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud Certification
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.