ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a .NET Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity. This role will be a telecommuting/remote role and will be responsible for the following:
Hands On Experience With The Folowing Is Needed
This contract-to-hire role will be a telecommuting role (work from home) and the full time salary will be between $90,000-$95,000 per year with benefits.
- Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Review functional specifications, create detailed technical design and technical specifications, and oversee code development and unit and performance testing activities.
- Meet or exceed all operational readiness requirements (e.g., operations engineering, performance).
- Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with technical design, development and unit testing are completed according to project management guidelines.
- Provides technical guidance and coordinates tasks for a wide variety of technical resources.
- Ensures that product configurations and enhancements are made correctly and deployed per our release management plan.
- Responsible for the development and finalization of all technical system documentation.
- Support business development activities by providing technical solutions and system architecture documentation for proposal development.
- Deploy new software releases to higher environments, including Production.
- A minimum of Eight (8) years Software Development in a Product based organization.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Database Design and Implementation.
- Understanding of n-tier Application Architecture (e.g. MVC, SOA) and Design Patterns.
- Responsive web design experience preferred.
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs
- .NET certification preferred.
- C#/ ASP.NET
- HTML/ CSS
- SQL Server
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.