Our client has an immediate need for a Reference Data Architect. They are in the process of building out a Center of Excellence/Shared Solution model that they can leverage when partnering with the various clients that they are bidding on to deliver future work. The goal of this Shared Solution will be to have prebuilt assets that they can use as standard for solutions versus creating custom solutions for each client. Part of the initiatives will involve building out configuration guides for each asset. They have 12 active initiatives and 10 in the pipeline. Most are in design stage right now and want to build products that are easily configurable.
Required Top Skills:
1. 2+ years of Healthcare Reference Data Experience with data sources, domains, taxonomy, classifications,
2. Experience with Payers and Providers and Claims. Medicaid experience preferable.
3. 2+ years of Healthcare Reference Data Experience and understanding data of following data sources: a. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, AMA, Washington Publishing Company, ADA, LOINC, NPPES, NAICS, FMS, ISO
4. 2+ years of Healthcare Reference Data Experience and understanding data of following data domains and codes such as:
a. ICD-10 Codes and ICD-9 Codes including:
i. Diagnosis Codes (DX)
ii. Procedure Codes (PX)
Required Soft Skills:
1. Good people skills working with multiple stakeholders in a matrixed complex environment.
2. Self Starter; proactively starts adding value.
3. Ability to accept feedback, follow directions and provides constructive ideas.
4. Consulting Skills such as documenting current state, building future state and performing gap analysis for Healthcare Reference Data Models.
This individual will work with virtual teams so they can work in the Atlanta location or remote.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.