This Jobot Job is hosted by Jasper Posner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $110,000 - $140,000
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE POSITION
We are we well-funded B2B Software start-up founded by start-up veterans who's first company was acquired by Cisco Systems. Having personally experienced all the frustrations with daily financial operations when starting previous ventures, the founders saw a need and an opportunity to simplify this function, put business owners and accounting teams in a position of financial control, and save them several hours per day to spend with their customers, prospects and more strategic activities. In 2016, we were founded to make day-to-day financial operations a breeze for business owners, finance teams, accountants and bookkeepers. Today we have 1,000+ paying customers, hockey-sticking revenues and 50+ employees in our Bay Area offices, Western Europe offices and remote team members around the world.
Our software is not a replacement for a company's accounting software - instead, our software works as an automated layer on top of that accounting software. This makes adoption fast, easy and painless. Customers immediately save hours of work every day!. We're proud of the product that we've built so far, and our global customer base agrees that we're making something complex and tedious simple and maybe even fun!
Joining our globally distributed team is a unique opportunity. We care about building an excellent product experience and a great team, and because we're still small, our employees make an outsize impact everyday. Our web application is the client with the highest usage by customers and users. A great web experience is essential for an excellent overall customer experience, and it's a priority for us to invest in improving and building out our web offering. That's why we are currently hiring for a Senior Frontend Engineer to be an integral part of the small clients team (iOS, Android, Web). You'll be able to take a leading role in delivering an excellent web experience to our 1,000+ customers and our thousands of users. Your primary tasks will include
What You'll Do
In our growing organization we have a robust product and engineering process, and we love to ship new features fast and efficiently to stay competitive and bring new innovation to the accounting market. We have great designers and an effective top of funnel acquisition strategy but we're looking to start up our in-house product marketing org with this first hire. Our first product marketing hire will be responsible for the entire product marketing process from end-to-end. Some of your portfolio will include
The team is characterized by a high degree of support internally. We help each other out and pitch in when problems arise as well as give each other feedback to grow. Our top priority is to build the world's best financial automation platforms, while keeping our users safe and compliant. We're just starting up the in-house marketing team and you will be our first hire for this effort.
We're a global company. We strive to maintain and develop our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Our values include humility, humor and inclusiveness. We strive to create a culture where anyone could feel they are a part of the family. We place a great amount of value in hiring for attitude rather than resumes alone. We support flexibility in everyone's lives, and working with us can be easily combined with babies, toddlers and teenagers. We have two primary office locations but have a remote culture that we put a lot of effort into as we believe great talent can be found anywhere. As a remote team member, you can be sure to feel like you are as much part of the team as those who come to an office every day. About every 6 months we all get together in person. Our last trips took us to Greece and Spain. Everyone on the team shares a passion for creating the best possible product and user experience, and that is something we value in future team members as well.
What's In It For You
So if you are an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is interested in having a high degree of ownership and outsize impact in our fast growing company, please apply now! Interviews are ongoing!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
- Experience with B2B marketing is a requirement
- You probably have around 5 years' experience from similar positions
- Experience from a tech startup is a must
- A passion for communication and marketing in tech
- Understanding of the accounting industry and accountants is a plus
- When a new feature has been through the product and engineering process and is getting ready for release it will be your responsibility to run the marketing effort from A to Z.
- Apart from product marketing tasks, we're looking to start up content creation efforts and it will be your responsibility to get this off the ground which may include sourcing and managing content creation freelancers.
- Experience with the accounting industry is a plus but not a requirement but we appreciate an ability to go deep into a subject matter and really understand the target audience.
- Other tasks include case study and testimonial coordination, concept development for marketing videos and screencasts, and other marketing related tasks.
- Ensuring full brand consistency with the in-house design team
- Project manage your own release cycles and work with the product- and engineering team to coordinate new feature releases and communication
- Own mass end-user communication and strategy
- Competitive start-up salaries and compensation packages
- Take ownership of your projects and have an outsize impact in a fast growing company
- Work from home or wherever
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Depending on your region, we offer great health- and dental insurance for yourself and your family.
- Family first If you're just starting a family or already have kids, we'll support you in making everything balance perfectly.
- Flexible vacation We don't cap your vacation days to a certain number each year.
- As we are a highly distributed company - your status as a remote employee will not be a barrier to your career growth in our company
- Bi-annual offsite Twice a year we get together in person to plan our next months of work and to meet new remote colleagues in person.
- A tight knit team that values diversity and is passionate about doing great work
- The tech you need You need the right tools to do your work most efficiently. We won't argue with you about the details.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.