In this key Product Manager role, you will own Pac-12 Now, our video-centric mobile experience for iOS, Android, and connected platforms like Apple TV. You will lead product development from conception to launch, primarily with an internal team but also with partners. You will bridge technical and business worlds as you design solutions for fans while incorporating input from various stakeholders including engineering, UX/design, content, audience development, distribution, customer support, and sales. In this role, your focus will be on growing engagement within our apps as a core pillar of our future.
Pac-12 Networks is a sports media company that consists of TV networks and digital properties designed to connect fans with their favorite Pac-12 teams and universities.
This position can be based at the Pac-12 Networks headquarters in San Francisco, Ca or remotely from the following states: Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Texas or Florida.
- Lead delivery of Pac-12 Now across iOS, tvOS, Android, and similar platforms.
- Own and evangelize roadmap, positioning, execution, and metrics for your products.
- Manage relationships and drive implementation with external partners and our internal development team, using an agile process.
- Write user stories and other requirements, including feature/metrics goals and acceptance criteria.
- Represent the voice of the consumer, in partnership with UX/Design.
- Drive resolution of any problems or production issues impacting our users.
- Project management and quality assurance of your products.
- Partner with audience development and content teams to grow key app metrics.
- All other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years in technology product management, with a demonstrated history of owning and shipping successful product releases.
- Demonstrated success in a product role for mobile consumer products.
- Understanding of content management systems/publishing platforms, APIs, and 3rd party integrations, streaming video, and analytics.
- Proven track record of driving audience and engagement growth metrics.
- Scrum master experience, even if informal.
- Degree in a technology-oriented field, or equivalent experience.
What success looks like:
- You lead the charge, in partnership with engineering and product design, on shipping new features/products and iterating on existing features.
- Your contributions make a measurable impact to our key product metrics.
- Your product roadmap is a critical enabler for the future of our business.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.