ClickFunnels is a company focused on changing the world by helping individuals and businesses get their message, products and services out to those they want to serve. We created an amazing software platform to make this process as simple and friendly as possible. We work hard to serve our customers at the highest possible level by providing the tools and knowledge they need to be successful. We believe that what we do matters and we are looking for people to help us in our cause.
With over 95,000 users, a growing internal team, and a passion for being the best we can be, we are looking for a Product Designer to lead the design process from initial discovery to launch.
The Product Designers work closely with Product Managers and Engineers, within our remote work environment. Day-to-day they collaborate in their cross functional teams to translate requirement docs into UX Documentation and thoughtfully designed digital product solutions fpr our large and growing user base.
The Product Designer works on short- (4-6 week), medium- (1-3 month) and long-term (6-18 month) projects within ClickFunnels, paired with another Product Designer.
In this role you’ll make an impact by….
- Providing the visuals of new company products and providing solutions to make our older products more up to date and exciting. This includes designing layouts and selecting colors, images, and typefaces to use for these visuals.
- Designing an internationally understandable interface that allows its users to build and manage their individual diverse businesses
- Using digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs for advertising pieces for company events and company products
- Using Figma or Sketch, Abstract and InVision to implement, present and communicate work with the team
- Helping to keep the company within and above the global industry standard of our competitors
- Using computer software to make sure that the visual and graphic identity of ClickFunnels stays constant and always up to date with current trends
We are looking for individuals with….
- 3 years of experience as a creative professional, ideally with formal product design experience
- A Degree or certification in UX Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Graphic Design or comparable work experience
- Tech savviness and passion for building products
- Proficiency in Figma and/or Sketch
- Strong collaboration, problem-solving, partnership and communication skills
- A track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Experience with agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Curiosity and comfort with holding professional conversations with customers
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
We’ll see it a bonus if you also have….
- Experience working in SaaS industry
Position can be remote, however hiring is limited to the following states in the United States.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
ClickFunnels is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.