Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
The Product team is looking for a high performing Product Analyst to lead analytical projects critical to our mission. You will be working closely with Product Management, Data Science, Analytics, Engineering, and Operations on fast-moving, high-stake problems. A deep analytical passion to learn and the ability to execute key business priorities is a must.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
Your core mission will be influencing decisions with data. You will provide quantitative support, market understanding, and a strategic perspective to our Product Managers. As a data-loving member of the team, you serve as an analytics expert for your partners, helping them make better decisions using analytics. You weave stories with meaningful insight from data. You make critical recommendations for your fellow Toptalers in Engineering and Product Management. As a self-starter, you relish tallying up the numbers one minute and communicating your findings to a team leader the next.
You should be able to see different angles of a product or business opportunity and know how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions. You should have substantial experience with analytical tools and techniques, and bring a solid skill-set in analyzing data and communicating recommendations. You will deepen your skill-set by working with analytical thought leaders across the company. You will help define an entirely new space while learning about how an organization is built from the ground up.
For Toptal Use Only: #midwest #ussouth #northeast #uk #individualcontributorEurope #individualcontributorSA #toronto #europe
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Work with other product managers to establish a modus operandi.
- Independently study and learn the Toptal platform and product suite.
- Work with Product Managers to understand their KPIs, reports, and dashboards.
- Start working with our Analytics team to learn our infrastructure and familiarize yourself with their tools and processes.
- Develop key success metrics critical for evaluating product success from a business and user perspective.
- Have a solid understanding of how the Toptal platform works.
- Start working with Product Managers to gather data insights and support them in their decision-making process.
- Help Product Managers to monitor and measure the success of our initiatives against company goals.
- Have full ownership over Product Analytics.
- Have prototyped and built dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations.
- Research product opportunities based on inputs from Product Managers and help identify features that will create a better user experience and make a significant impact to the business.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders and tell compelling, concise stories with data.
- Experience in a technology startup; marketplace or SaaS startup experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in product or data analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Data Sciences.
- Experience with articulating product questions, pulling data from datasets (SQL) and using statistics to make decisions.
- Proficiency with SQL (advanced).
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as R or Python.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics, and program evaluation.
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Experience telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences and creating clear and compelling visualizations to convey complex data.
- Mature and persuasive interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests.
- Experience synthesizing complex data into actionable goals.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.