Candidates must have sales experience in the parcel industry (even if it is just a year or two). This is a remote role with travel, so you can be in any city that is close to a major airport.
BluJay Solutions delivers supply chain software and services to the world’s most progressive retailers, distributors, freight forwarders, manufacturers, and logistics service providers. Transforming supply chain logistics with the BluJay Global Trade Network, we enable customers to unlock the power of more than 40,000 universally connected partners.
The Director, Sales (DS), will be responsible for achieving a personal and team annual bookings quota consisting of booked revenue for software license, software maintenance and SaaS sales through positioning and selling the BluJay Solutions portfolio of products within their assignment. An assignment may consist of the following (amongst other things): a pre-defined list of target accounts for the DS and the team, named install base accounts, a geographic territory, or any combination thereof. Assignments will be made in alignment with the Company’s goals, and focus predominantly (if not exclusively) on the management of installed-base customers. The DS will, as required, perform and mentor others to perform tasks related to sales, marketing and partnership activities to build sufficient pipeline coverage.
- Minimum of 2 years of parcel sales experience selling at all tier levels and at all levels within organizations
- Experience of selling supply chain logistics solutions
- Self-motivated; high energy and demonstrated leadership in a matrixed environment
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with latitude for independent judgment
- Understands how to differentiate, and to coach others differentiate between what a customer “wants” and “needs”, ability to separate strategic and tactical requirements, and influencing the outcome of a sales process accordingly
- Experience of working with CRM systems; experience with SalesForce.com is a plus
- Ability to work with partner organizations to collaboratively secure business
- Excellent English written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Understands revenue recognition guidelines for software sales
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.