Sales Executive - NetSuite
We exist to transform our customers and change lives
At RF-SMART, we are easy to do business with. It is one of our five Values. If you want to join a high performance sales team in this sought after career as an individual contributor, we want you to apply now.
The RF-SMART Regional Sales Executive is responsible for the direct sale of RF-SMART products and services to customers who utilize NetSuite. They will generate leads by working closely with NetSuite net new and install sales teams and by working with NetSuite partners who may be able to influence an RF-SMART decision. They call on prospective customers, partners, and NetSuite, gain access to decision-makers; demonstrate RF-SMART products and negotiate pricing to acquire new business for RF-SMART.
Love where you work: Dan, a recently hired Regional Sales Executive, said: “I left a company after 18 years after the division lost the culture and it was truly making me sick. It hurt to leave a team that I helped build. The first few people who I spoke with at RF-SMART made it clear that the culture was strong, so I moved forward with RF-SMART as my primary option. Glad to be here.”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and demonstrate RF-SMART for NetSuite
- Must be able to sell successfully via remote communications including telephone, web-based demonstrations, and email
- Establish professional, consultative relationships by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the customer
- Invest time working with external partners to leverage their relationships
- Attend local, regional, and national user groups as needed/required
- Responsible for creating and driving sales pipeline, qualify opportunities and assess prospect value
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of competitors to strategically position products and services
- Participate in company strategic meetings and update CRM system
- Travel to visit Partners and prospective Customers, as well as to attend events.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years successful proven sales experience meeting/exceeding goals and quotas
- Software/hardware sales experience preferable
- Experienced selling with minimal pre-sales support and without extensive face to face interaction
- Ability to drive the sales process from prospecting through closure.
- Technical acumen with the ability to present and sell technology products in a business context.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, management, and negotiation skills.
Employer does not sponsor applicants for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status)
The above noted job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be assigned but rather to give personnel so classified a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the job. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this specific position and/or the skills and abilities required. EEO
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.