14th & Boom is a boutique advertising agency focused on accelerating growth for lifestyle brands in the world of fashion, beauty, retail, travel, food and fitness.
Founded in 2012, we favor remote ways of working, with team members located in London, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles. We encourage you to feel free to work from anywhere in the world as long as you have strong wifi.
We are currently seeking a Media Planning Supervisor who will plan local television, radio, outdoor and digital advertising (paid search, paid social, display, mobile, OTT/CTV, digital audio, online video, and email) campaigns for agency clients.
The ideal candidate is very results-oriented and enjoys working directly with clients to solve marketing challenges. We're searching for someone who is resourceful, organized, curious, and meticulous with an ability to work independently.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonus Points + Perks:
If you are self-motivated, meticulous, resourceful and results-driven, this role will be a fantastic fit for you. We offer a competitive salary and bonus potential. We have a generous vacation policy and the ability to work from anywhere in the world.
15% referral fee for recruiters.
- Lead strategic media initiatives, create presentations and communicate recommendations to clients
- Understand the role of all media types and provide recommendations for the best mix of tactics to drive sales
- Supervise media staff to ensure all client deliverables represent a quality work product and meet business goals
- Develop action-oriented insights and showcase results from prior campaigns
- Serve as a trusted partner to client teams and become very responsive to requests
- 4+ years of relevant experience working in an advertising or media agency
- Solid knowledge of the media planning and buying process across all media channels
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Very resourceful, meticulous and results-driven
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Mastery of PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables, chart creation, etc.)
- Passion for fitness, fashion, and beauty a plus
- Prior experience working on retail business a plus
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.