Redox makes it easy to build and scale digital health applications. We do that by providing a unified API that connects applications to over 600 healthcare organizations. Developers are the primary users of the Redox platform. Developers can also be key Redox champions inside of prospective customers. The Developer Marketing Leader will develop and execute a plan to serve the information needs of developers and transform developer engagement into a commercial engine for the company.
You will define the strategic positioning and carry out a plan for engaging with digital health developers. You will dive deeply into the developer’s world in order to understand the problems that developers face. You will also collaborate with the Redox product and engineering teams to Identify ways that to help developers.
Externally you will:
- Build awareness of Redox and inspire developers to build on top of the Redox Platform.
- Participate in the health tech ecosystem and community and build relationships with engineers, product managers, and influencers.
- Partner with technology firms, industry associations, and standards bodies to drive thought leadership through major platforms.
- Create opportunities for the community to provide feedback and even contribute to Redox.
- Craft and maintain world-class resources for developers beyond our API, such as demos, documentation, how-to guides, and blog posts.
- Champion Redox to developers by speaking at conferences, contributing to and hosting events, and engaging with the community through all available channels.
Internally at Redox, you will:
- Source and filter developer feedback and sentiment about Redox, working closely with product managers
- Advocate for 3rd party developers internally, and make sure that everyone in engineering, product, design, and support has a consistent understanding of our developers needs
- Work closely with marketing on evolving our brand and ensuring we provide value to the healthcare developer community with consistent relevant content.
Qualifications for the role:
- You're a lifelong learner and natural networker
- Inherently altruistic and want to help solve other people's problems
- Strong engineering background
- Highly creative and energetic
- A history of participating in developer communities, whether through open source contributions, hackathons, meetups, or other avenues
- Engaging communicator, both written and in-person
- Excitement about speaking publicly and representing Redox in the wild
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfortable developing a strategy and working autonomously. You will be a team of one to start and will need to take our overarching goal and lay the foundation for the team to grow.
If this sounds like a great fit, and you're ready for your next BIG challenge, please apply today.
This is a remote based opportunity. You can live and work anywhere within the US. We are only hiring for current US based candidates.
We provide benefits that allow you to live life by your own design. Redox employees enjoy unmatched autonomy in their work and the support to live a balanced life. We trust you know what you need to be happy, at work and at home.
- Work Anywhere. All Redox employees are encouraged to live and work wherever they're happiest. All you need is power, wifi, and a computer and you’re good to go. We also run a number of co-located working spaces across many US cities if you prefer an office environment.
- Flexible Working. Our best work happens when we feel fresh and inspired. We leave it up to you to decide when you need to take breaks and encourage you to make time for adventure and discovery.
- Health & Dental from Day 1. Your health and dental coverage starts when you do to make sure you're always covered. We provide health and dental insurance for employees, spouses, domestic partners, and dependents, as well as life and disability insurance.
- Parental Leave. You can take 12 weeks of paid time off within the first year of your new addition arriving. We know that they need you and we have your back.
- Productivity Fund. We want you to be able to set up a workspace that allows you to perform at your very best. All Redox employees receive an annual discretionary stipend so you can select what helps you be productive.
- 401k. We offer an optional, customizable and flexible 401k plan for you to plan for your financial future on your terms.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.