Company: Hitachi, Ltd.
Division: Global Social Innovation Business (SIB)
Location: Remote work with 30% travel
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Hitachi Global Social Innovation Business (SIB) is looking for a game-changing marketing leader to join our leadership team. If you have proven experience in B2B and account-based marketing and have the determination, hustle, and passion to thrive in a lean start-up within a large established global organization, we're looking for you.
The Global Social Innovation Business is focused on utilizing innovation to improve the world and the lives of its citizens. We bring together assets and innovations to develop end-to-end digital transformation solutions for our customers.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for SIB’s marketing activities and oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy in coordination with multiple global business units. We want a leader who has significant experience in B2B marketing and strong experience across all Marketing disciplines 1) Sales Enablement, 2) Solution Marketing, 3) Brand Marketing, 4) Public Relations, and 5) Internal and External Communications (in that order)
· Partner closely with the sales organization and SMEs to develop adequate in-bound marketing lead flow to ensure we achieve quarterly sales targets.
· Lead the creation of marketing and communications strategies and tactics that build our brands and ensure delivery of revenue and growth targets.
· Elevate the capabilities of the Marketing organization through inspiring leadership.
· Be responsible for brand strategy adherence including brand & solution positioning as well as communications strategy and execution.
· Significantly enhance Solution Marketing capability.
· Be a big idea marketer who is capable of leading teams to develop new strategies and tactics to build our brands, drive improved funnel metrics, and achieve high revenue growth targets.
· Develop strategic annual marketing plans that utilize aggressive campaigns, strategic product marketing and content plans, digital campaigns, event/experience initiatives, and comprehensive sales and partner enablement initiatives.
· Develop and promote our industry event / trade show plans throughout the year (e.g. IoT World Congress, etc.).
· Ensure marketing plans are developed in a highly collaborative manner with regional headquarters, front business unit marketing groups, regional Chief Commercial Officers, and SMEs.
· Translate the marketing plan into actionable quarterly targets and initiatives, keeping the team and budget on schedule.
· Ensure continuous analysis of competitive environment and industry trends.
· Build a high performing team culture that is ruthlessly focused on customer experience and revenue, highly collaborative cross functionality, and encourages transparent communication and constructive idea building and dialogue.
· Minimum experience of 10 years in B2B marketing, preferably in professional services or technology.
· Proven track record of creating marketing and communication plans that deliver on brand/product promises, create engaging customer and prospective customer experiences, enable the sales process, and drive revenue growth.
· Proven experience leading by influence in a highly matrixed organization.
· Collaborative by nature with proven effectiveness working with key internal stakeholders to shape and execute vision and strategy; can influence without authority.
· Passionate entrepreneurial coach and leader.
· Possess a test and learn mentality.
· Experience as a member of a leadership team and experience influencing and working with C-level executives.
· Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
· Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
· Experience running successful event marketing strategies, including large, global customer/prospect events and smaller local events.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to travel domestic and internationally at least 30% of the time.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.