BluJay Solutions delivers supply chain software and services to the world’s most progressive retailers, distributors, freight forwarders, manufacturers, and logistics service providers. Transforming supply chain logistics with the BluJay Global Trade Network, we enable customers to unlock the power of more than 40,000 universally connected partners. You can see our new Holland office and find out more about our culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkKls3KrXvk&t
This role can be on site in our West Michigan office or remote for candidates in other locations.
If you are experienced Product Manager and/or expert in parcel management software with a passion for supply chain technology and want to work with an incredibly talented team, you might be a fit for the BluJay Solutions Global Product Manager position. Be part of a growth organization where you will lead, design and introduce new versions of our Parcel Management System (previously known as Flagship).
As Global Product Manager for Parcel, you will take the lead to define and deliver new functionality to ensure our customers are receiving maximum value from our software. You will work closely with global customers, sales and operations team members to understand and prioritize enhancements that supports the global growth of our organization.
The right candidate will have strong understanding of supply chain technologies and experience working with multi-carrier parcel management systems. The role requires a blend of skills, from the strategic to the hands-on tactical. It is important that the individual has technical depth and breadth to work closely with the Product, Commercial and Professional Services teams that focus on innovative technology enhancements.
Candidate will demonstrate a track record of taking ownership and driving results in growth organizations. Candidate with experience in developing systematic approaches for global growth, a deep understanding of supply chain and cloud solutions. Lastly, a passion for creating value through technology enabled cloud technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a product manager for supply chain software or 5 years’ experience with multi-carrier parcel management systems
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- 5+ years of experience in a job within the Supply Chain market
- Strong understanding of multi-carrier parcel management systems and workflows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent related work experience
- Solid technical background with the understanding and/or hands-on experience with software development processes
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work well with all levels of personnel both within and outside of the global organization.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision as part of a global team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Requires global travel to customer and non-customer sites (20% of the time)
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel, CRM and Permission based marketing technologies
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.