What we are looking for
Shoott is looking for a passionate and talented Local Marketing Manager to support Shoott’s expansion efforts in major cities across the U.S. This person will help research and develop outreach strategies in hyper-local markets and will collaborate closely with the marketing and operations team. This candidate will be responsible for identifying actionable and tactical consumer insights to inform and improve Shoott’s presence in multiple major metropolitan areas. This job is a full-time remote job.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple partnerships
- Analytical with an understanding of the marketing landscape
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Resourceful and proactive (no job is too small or too large); willing to do what it takes and strategize creatively
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to juggle an array of tasks on tight timelines
- Technologically adept (i.e. MS Office, social media, etc.)
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoys networking and socializing
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Spanish a plus.
What the job looks like
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research for expansion campaigns
- Synthesize research findings into actionable insights for the marketing team
- Organize, develop and lead execution of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate and communicate with executive and operations teams
- Develop and cultivate marketing partnerships
- Keep pulse on consumer needs and desires
- Optional: 15% travel
Founded in 2018, Shoott is a female-run company that seeks to make professional photography more accessible to everyone. Shoott offers “Insta-worthy” 30-minute outdoor photo sessions that are free to book and allow customers to pay only for photos they love at $15 per photo or less. We’re able to provide quality at this price point because of how we work with our photographers.
For photographers, Shoott takes care of all aspects of marketing and sales, effectively aggregating customer demand and providing full days of back-to-back sessions with quality target clients they most likely would not have met otherwise. It’s our priority to make sure our photographers are well taken care of and we provide a 60% commission on all gallery sales, a minimum guarantee of $60/hour, flexible scheduling built around photographers’ schedules, ongoing development and feedback, and transparent and regular bimonthly paychecks.
We’re a 5-star rated service across Google, Facebook, and TripAdvisor and currently operate in over 70 locations across 8 cities. Beyond creating a win-win for photographers and clients, it’s also our mission to cultivate an inspiring and empowering community through our platform that gives voice to the faces we capture in front of the lens.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.