For Dura-Line in Ireland & England we are searching for a full time Key Account Manager who will work fully remotely providing customers with (product) solutions based on facts and understanding of customers’ business needs and strategy.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible to achieve profitable sales growth through the development and management of our activities by developing trusted partnerships with a small portfolio of key customers.
The KAM serves as the link of communication between key customers, local account managers and internal teams. Furthermore, the KAM is responsible to expand the relationships with existing customers & developing new business.
Your responisibilities will be:
- Acquire thorough understanding of key clients’ business drivers
- Build and execute key account strategies
- Research, prospect and negotiate new business partnerships
- Develop areas of performance to enhance customer experience
- Develop market insight in order to help source new partners
- Deliver tenders, growing income and increasing market share
- Exceed agreed monthly/annual targets
- Explore new markets, implement new strategies and roll out new products and propositions
- aximise business opportunities with all partners to cross-sell Dura-Line Products.
- Ensure that you fully utilise CRM to manage and fulfil all customer visits
- Ensure all reports/administration are factual, accurate and on time
- Conduct all activities compliant to legal, regulatory and company requirements
- Successfully manage all budgets within the role’s remit
- To provide monthly reports to line management
- Implement new product and promotional campaigns
We are looking for as you will have or you will be:
- Result-focused with high levels of energy & drive
- Providing tailor made partnerships based on adding customer value/satisfaction.
- Aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Demonstrate a communication style which would help sell, persuade and encourage business partners and internal contacts to work together to achieve targets
- Impeccable communication skills
- Displays first class influencing, negotiation and persuading skills
- Demonstrates strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent numerical, analytical and verbal reasoning skills
- Customer focused and market orientated with sound commercial awareness
- Develops and shares effective contacts, networks and partnerships
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion, where required
- Fluent Business Level English
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Based in England with the ability to work remotely
For more information please contact Femke Markslag, Recruiter – Europe via firstname.lastname@example.org or if this sounds like you, apply directly by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly or via our preferred suppliers. We appreciate you trying but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications from the candidates.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.