GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com.
GP Strategies has several immediate needs for Instructional Designers. This is a full-time, benefitted position working remotely.
Key aspects of the instructional designer position are to analyze and clarify our clients’ performance improvement needs, design innovative and effective training solutions that incorporate multiple formats and appropriate learning strategies (while still working within project budgets), provide oversight and leadership for the design and development team, and ensure overall project quality and success.
- Apply instructional design techniques and methodologies to design interactive courseware and other supporting materials to ensure an effective learning experience for a variety of corporate audiences.
- Write course design documents, learning objectives, course content, scenarios, media scripts, practice activities, and posttests.
- Build effective working relationships with SMEs to efficiently gather content information and feedback.
- Conduct Alpha and Beta tests or other course evaluations, analyze feedback with the client and SMEs, and adjust the training as needed.
- Manage projects efficiently so that tasks are completed on time, problems are anticipated or resolved quickly, and team members are clear on project requirements and schedules.
Ideal Technical Skills:
- Social learning experiences, e.g., platforms such as Jam, Intrepid, NovoEd, or others
- Learning journeys framed by curation platforms such as Degreed or EdCast
- Learning that includes technology components
- Learning deliverables that support just in time learning
Education: Master’s degree in Instructional Systems, Human Performance Technology or related field with at least two years’ professional experience preferred
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.