Facet is disrupting the wealth management industry. Our innovative technology and unique advisor model allow us to deliver high quality financial services previously available only to the very wealthy, to the 33 million mass affluent households in the US. As a company, our goals are:
- Help millions of Americans achieve their financial goals through high quality financial advice previously not available
- Build the next generation of financial planning and financial life management tools that redefine how wealth management is delivered
- Create a company culture that is as fun as it is stimulating
Our Promise to You
- A-players: Life is too short to work with people who aren’t rock stars
- Data Wins: We are objective to a fault
- Integrity: Helping people with their money requires incredible trust. We do not take this lightly.
- Everyone Has a Voice: Great ideas can come from anywhere. We will always listen
- Continuous Improvement: we commit to always asking how we can be better, in everything that we do (including the hiring process!)
Why This Job Is Awesome
We are a passionate group of people who wholeheartedly believe in always acting in the best interest of our clients. We have fun, take every day as a new challenge and encourage creativity. If you thrive in transparency, constant role evolution and aren’t too bad at darts and cornhole, apply now!
The Job - What we need
We are looking for a West Coast based Investment Operations Specialist who will help support our clients’ growing needs within the trading and investment operations organization. You will be responsible for ensuring that our lead planners serve clients in the most efficient way possible- a key factor that drives Facet’s world class client experience.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in financial services, preferably in a back-office operations setting.
- You are comfortable working remotely from a West Coast location.
- You have experience with a wide range of investment products including brokerage, retirement, and managed accounts.
- You have impeccable organizational skills, and can prioritize workload. You must be able to perform well under time constraints.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Our lead planners work all across the country!
- You show strong attention to detail.
- You love to find new ways of solving difficult problems. Thinking outside the box is a rule, not an exception.
- You are not afraid to work in the gray. Adapting to changes in our procedures and workflows is a must.
- You will support all back-office requests related to the establishing of new accounts, reviewing and submitting client forms, and handling maintenance requests for our investment management clients.
- You will assist in the creation and documentation of back office operations policies and procedures and will serve as a subject matter expert for operations initiatives.
- You will work directly with our financial custodians to submit client requests, review for status updates, and resolve not in good order items.
- You will strive to deliver high quality results by completing client requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will research and resolve complex client requests, and partner with the lead planners to offer creative solutions.
- You will occasionally communicate with clients by phone or email when needed in a service capacity.
- Competitive salary and equity: we pay up for the best talent
- Report directly to the Director of Trading Operations
- Unlimited vacation: we trust you
- All the benefits: health insurance, 401(k), etc (oh, and a dedicated financial planner)
- Work from anywhere
- Work with the best: see our A-player credo above
- Take a shot at helping millions of people live better financial lives
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.