We are adding to our growing team.
Please note: This is a remote permanent role.
The Learning Solution Architect (LSA) joins a dynamic team that collaborates with the CoreAxis’ business development initiatives & team. This L&D expert partners closely with CoreAxis team members to define all aspects of new training projects, including the learning solution(s), timeline, resources, budget and project plan; to address client needs, challenges and desired outcomes. This individual embodies and presents CoreAxis’ capabilities and customizes / develops all documentation to win and initiate new projects. The ideal candidate is eager to develop solutions and ‘win’ business for CoreAxis.
Confidence and expertise in Client Relationship Management, Project Management and Instructional Design are crucial to this role, as both skills are used daily. Crafting solutions and impacting a lot of projects, but not doing the actual development (e.g. storyboarding, e-learning development) must be appealing. The capability of building organizational trust quickly through client centered consultation and presenting oneself in a professional, collected manner is also extremely important.
- Consulting and Solution Design – across all CoreAxis Services (re: custom e-learning, leadership, OD, etc.)
- Work Effort / Timeline Estimation / Planning, Presentations and Documents (i.e. customer demos, proposal writing, RFP management & process, SOW preparation, etc.)
- Project Management for Business Development with new clients and incoming prospects
- Account Management for Business Development with existing clients (i.e. growing current client base through relationships, referenceable clients, and global MSA’s)
Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design or related field (L&D background) - important
- 7+ years of experience in training/learning field – with a strong understanding of all aspects of blended learning solutions, and intimate understanding of e-learning & all services associated with Talent Development and training
- 5+ years of experience working in a consulting environment
- 5+ years of experience working in a client-facing capacity
- Experience in or orientation towards business development
- Expert level with Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
Who You Are
This is the ultimate position for someone who is a consummate instructional designer and project manager, as it embraces all Instructional Design and Project Management skills. This individual must love to craft solutions and to strategize and ‘win’ in competitive bidding situations. This individual is also great at building individual and organizational trust quickly by providing client-centered consultation that includes facilitating connections between the client and various CoreAxis team members. This individual is also a great presenter who, by their voice, presence and intelligence, immediately engenders trust with clients on the phone or in-person. This individual must enjoy this work and bring a sense of humor and a calm demeanour in the face of timeline-driven challenges.
The SA is involved ‘up-front,’ crafting solutions, and in this capacity will affect a significant number of projects. However, at some point you will hand off the project to the project team, so you will not be hands on in further development. Being consultative and impacting a lot of projects, but not doing the actual development must be appealing to you.
CoreAxis is a virtual company with a flexible work schedule.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.