INTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment allowing them to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare for long-term academic success. Since 2006, INTO has launched partnerships to internationalize universities in the US, United Kingdom and Asia, including our US partners Oregon State University, University of South Florida, Colorado State University, Marshall University, George Mason University, Drew University, Saint Louis University, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Washington State University, Suffolk University, Illinois State University and Hofstra University.
Our website www.intoglobal.com has details of how we are organised and our outstanding achievements so far. You can also learn more about our partner universities and study options available on www.intostudy.com
This position reports to the Recruitment Director (North America)
The primary focus of this position will be to directly manage, design and implement marketing and sales initiatives to impact INTO University Partnership’s growth within the US and Canada.
You will be responsible for recruitment of international students into all channels of INTO’s partner university network. This person will recruit students from a network of institutions. As well, the Regional Manager will target students for recruitment through direct advertising, online social media channels, industry events and seminars.
Key accountabilities and duties
This is a valued role in a growing, dynamic organization, so the accountabilities and duties will change over time, depending on the assignment.
- In collaboration with the Recruitment Director, develop a business plan to deliver on annual targets set during the Enrollment Budget process.
- Initiate, grow, and manage institutional relationships within the focus markets of the US and Canada. Ensure these institutions always receive appropriate training and customer service.
- Collaborate with team members managing accounts working within US schools who may require cultural and/or language support.
- Contribute to the development of INTO’s social media campaign efforts to support the international student community currently in the US
- Identify and liaise with INTO’s Chinese social media team to promote program delivery by INTO and its subsidiaries.
- Travel within the USA (and other international destinations when necessary) to visit institutions, high schools, and attend fairs/workshops. Provide admission counselling to prospective students.
- Maximise product development opportunities with relevant educational institutions by training key contacts on INTO’s programs and services and selling INTO’s programs during school presentations, fairs, workshops, and at other venues.
- Coordinate in-market visits from university partner and JV staff to maximise return on investment through increased quality applications and conversion thereof.
- Analyze, recommend and present recruitment, marketing and networking opportunities.
- Take responsibility for overall logistics and management of the regional marketing strategy, and assist colleagues with collateral creation, market research, due diligence and other related functions.
- Conduct specific market research to propose and implement general strategic marketing strategies to increase INTO visibility in the North American market segments.
- Closely liaise with key colleagues and departments to encourage an efficient, customer-centric approach to the process of working with institutions.
- Ensure accurate data reporting requirements are met (update CRM/Salesforce, submit expense reports, etc)
- Exhibit excellent presentation and business writing skills.
- Present a professional and positive image of INTO at all times.
- Other duties assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Understanding of private/public partnerships within higher education sector
- Demonstrable success in business development
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, as well as superior presentation skills to non-native English speakers
- Demonstrated experience working with social media channels (WhatsApp, WeChat, etc)
- Strong knowledge of US and UK higher education systems
- Experience in operating within a channel sales environment
- Driven, results-orientated and focused nature
- Strong intercultural communication skills
- Customer-service orientated approach
- Experience of key account management
- IT literate in CRM technologies
- Comfortable in dynamic, international environments
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and achieve targets
- Experience living, studying, or working abroad is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of related experience and/or training in international higher education
- Fluency in Mandarin preferred, but not required
- Ability to travel freely to and from the US & Canada and hold a passport for international travel when required
This position is home-based and requires the candidate to be based in near proximity of a major international airport for convenient travel access.
$40,000 - $55,000 base salary, plus a full benefits package. Position is also bonus eligible
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please click the link below to submit your cover letter and resume:
Multiple positions available
Application Closing: December 15, 2019
INTO University Partnerships provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. INTO University Partnerships complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.