This position is fully remote.
We practice Agile/Scrum methodology and we program in a variety of languages such as Python, GoLang, NodeJS, Scala, or Java.
- Design and Develop Rest, Rpc and messaging based software infrastructure and build control and management plane controllers and APIs
- Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across dev, qa, ops and other cross functional teams
- 5 + years' work experience or equivalent programming experience
- 5 years of development experience with GoLang
- Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field. Master's preferred
- Development expertise in REST/JSON/Arvo/gRPC/Protobuf
- Solid working knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or Couchbase
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.