We are seeking a motivated individual to join our development team as Full Stack Engineer.
Why Join Us?
- Getting in at this stage means that you get to actually help further mold the company culture and engineering vision
- Chance to build something revolutionary - The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is also a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that millions of people are positively impacted by (instead of, say, boring old enterprise software that few people touch!).
- Quality of the Team - Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining Perengo gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
Who we are looking for:
- Knows and loves the startup world - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Able to build enterprise-grade software off of minimal and changing requirements
- Self-driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Aren't happy with good, and build to great
Required Skills :
- Excellent and proven knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of the following technologies :
- Redshift / Postgres / SQL / Sequelize
- Shell scripting
- AWS environments
- Knowledge of Rust is a plus
- Proficiency in Git, JIRA, and Teamcity are a plus
- 4+ years in a production environment a plus
- Set Up, configure maintain and enhance proper infrastructure to support
- Node.js and Python based MicroServices
- Data analytics-driven environments
- Campaign management systems
- Maintain and enhance large scale API system
- Code REST interfaces to support various internal/external requests
- Code Python and Node.js based microservices
- Code Unit / Integration tests to allow for embedding in Continuous integration service
- Drive feature engineering and experimentation to improve the performance of our various algorithms
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Backend Engineer
- Python Engineer
We are a remote-first company with existing team-hubs within the following locations:
- DE: Berlin, Munich
- ES: Barcelona
- NL: Amsterdam, Rotterdam
- PL: Warsaw
- PT: Lisbon
- UK: London
- US: New York, Chicago
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.