Full Stack Laravel / Vue.js Engineer
Relocity is a relocation concierge service that is re-thinking the way people relocate. Our clients are some of today’s most innovative companies which rely on us to help relocate their top talent in a way that reduces stress, improves performance, and saves time and money for the company.
Our mission is to rethink the traditional relocation business model and provide white glove service to our clients. We are committed to progressive ideas and building a talented, diverse workforce.
At Relocity, our strength is the efficiency with which we deliver exceptional services with leading-edge technology to all clients. We’re proud to set the standard for success in our industry. To help us continue our growth, we’re seeking an experienced Full Stack PHP/Laravel/Vue.JS Developer who can join our ever-growing agile team.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will help build the Relocity Platform, which will intelligently streamline, enrich and transform the curated personal host experiences through a collection of applications and services.The ideal candidate is a great communicator with terrific follow-through who is able to optimize on workflows and/or document changes concisely.
Scope of Role
- Help develop exceptional front and backend applications.
- Contribute to all aspects of the software process: including architecture, specification reviews, testing, implementation, code reviews, debugging, and documentation.
- Responsible for Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat).
- Work with the team to Implement core features across our customers’ experiences.
- Analyze and Troubleshoot complex problems in a timely and accurate manner.
Skills and Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for at least 4 year(s)
- Full stack developer - capable of working front-end & back-end
- Solid PHP and Laravel 5+ framework experience
- Strong REST API development experience
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL
- Vue.js 2 or similar framework (React, Angular)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to pixel-perfect detail
- Opportunity to work remote as needed
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- The chance to get in very early at a startup on an aggressive global growth trajectory within the relocation space
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.