Frontend Engineer - Security
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Publication date: Nov 29th
Job type: Full Time
Category: Software Dev
Location: AmericasView all Kraken Digital Asset Exchange jobs
This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in North America and South America.
What you'll do
- Developing new user interface using React to educate and encourage users to secure their accounts
- Taking ownership of security related features of the frontend
- Building reusable React components following modern practices using React 16+
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
- 4+ years of professional experience preferred
- Experience with RESTful and RPC based APIs
- Experience with modern PHP and legacy PHP
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles preferred. Be prepared to talk about core concepts (reconciliation, context, PureComponent)
- Experience with different React state management libraries (such as Redux, MobX, Apollo or Unstated)
- A proven track record building projects related to user authentication and access control for major web applications
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools. We love Webpack, Typescript, and Docker :)
- Bringing applications to production and iterating. If you have an app, hackathon project, or some OSS code we would love to see it!
- Experience in crypto industry a plus
- Strong passion for crypto. Tell us about your experience with Bitcoin, Ethereum, or alts. What alt are you excited about?
- We’re all traders too. Be prepared to tell us what you think about current price movements (you won’t need to tell us your secret trading strategies)
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.