OnceHub (www.oncehub.com) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub we’re all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We are a primarily remote company, where almost everyone works from home. We work hard together to build a product we can be proud of and we see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office. We're a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents. We have ambitious growth plans and right now, we have team members already in the UK, Ireland, India, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA. Please note that, at this time, we are only able to consider candidates who currently reside and have work authorization in Israel for this particular role.
In this role, the Financial Controller will report to the CEO and maintain OnceHub’s books globally, including financial reporting, billing, receivables, payables, general ledger close, and reporting to the tax authorities in all of the countries in which we operate. The ideal candidate will be strategic, execution oriented, great with numbers and who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done! The ideal candidate will have worked in a SaaS company with recurring revenue. The candidate will be process driven to bring rigor to our financial modeling, budgeting, etc but also strategic enough to provide guidance to accelerate growth. OnceHub has not taken any investment money to date and as such, your work will be focused on improving the business rather than spending time reporting to investors and an external board.
- Responsible for the delivery of end-to-end financial control activity, budget and forecasting
- Provide advice and input to shape the strategy and operating model for financial control, with the goal of building and maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers and stakeholders
- Create processes to ensure adequate control and risk management is in place. You'll also be undertaking detailed and robust reviews of the outputs from other areas.
- Create budget and forecast exercises, including cost modelling and roadmaps
- Month-close processes including bank reconciliations and FX revaluations
- Complete both mandatory and internal reporting deliverables like monthly submission to the tax authorities, for example - ITA including VAT, advanced & withheld taxes and National Insurance contributions
- Assist in reviewing and supporting of subsidiaries finance teams across the globe
- Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of accounting policies and internal controls to comply with local legislation and establish best practices
- Ensure that detailed accounting documentation and digital filing is compiled and maintained in support of relevant legal, regulatory, and audit requirements
- Assist in payments to suppliers and affiliate partners
- Carrying out operational tasks within the finance and legal departments
- Carry out global tax planning and ensure compliance in all jurisdictions
- Work with the team to ensure proper invoicing for both local and foreign vendors
- Evaluate relationships within key partners to ensure appropriate partnerships
- A Certified Public Accountant in Israel
- At least two years of relevant experience in a SaaS company
- Minimum of 2 years’ bookkeeping experience working within an Israel-based finance department
- Fluent in Hebrew and a very high level of verbal and written communication in English with the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate issues to senior management
- The ability to identify, build and enhance key relationships, influencing and challenging as required
- An understanding and knowledge of the drivers of business performance
- Good problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to apply finance knowledge and experience to a diverse range of financial issues
- An accurate perfectionist with strong attention to details
- You are comfortable working with, analysing and improving processes, systems and data
- You are able to spot potential issues from a significant distance and know when to change direction or escalate the problem
- You are diplomatic and comfortable with finding common ground on complex issues
- Prior experience in the high-tech industry is an advantage
- Goal driven, highly motivated and very organized
- You feel at home in a multicultural environment
- You are looking to grow with a company during a multi-year journey
- Working from home makes you excited, and you are confident you can stick to it in the long run.
- Work from home only. The company operates virtually.
- You feel comfortable in a work environment that requires you to be connected and available outside standard working hours which includes overnight and weekends sometimes
- IMPORTANT: Since we work with the US market, this position requires occasional work during nights on all American work days including Friday nights.
This is a remote, work from home role which saves you commuting time and allows flexibility. Since we are an international company, our standard business days are Monday to Friday. We are looking for individuals in Israel who are flexible and can work with stakeholders located around the world.
We offer a competitive salary, development opportunities, and provide work equipment. You will also have the opportunity to participate in our bi-annual company retreat. If you want to work from home and contribute directly to the growth of an innovative SaaS company, please send us your CV!
Please note that, at this time, we are only able to consider candidates who currently reside and have work authorization in Israel. Since this is a remote, work from home role we are able to consider candidates located anywhere in Israel.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.