About the Role
The Corporate Wax Trainer is responsible for delivering training and learning resources that drive the EWC guest experience and educates associates on how it connects and impacts the key drivers of the business. This position will play a key role in new center openings as well as educating and developing Network Trainers through a comprehensive Train the Trainer (TTT) certification program. This position reports to the Field Learning and Development Manager.
A Day in the Life
- This is a remote based position expected to be independent, self-motivated with a proven ability to prioritize and proactively administer their own schedule.
- Facilitate guest experience, sales, product knowledge and job specific training for our network and corporate associates, through engaging and interactive sessions, to ensure our associates are seen as experts at revealing beautiful skin.
- Coordinate and conduct new center opening training by preparing the team for opening, leading the on-site training as well as monitoring and tracking completion, including but not limited to a 30/60/90-day follow up
- Conduct in center follow-up to ensure associates are able to apply skills that increase center revenue
- Partner closely with the Franchise Business Consultant and Learning and Development team to act as a Subject Matter Expert to ensure content for training material aligns with current business standards and processes.
- Build associate and trainer capability, improve performance, and resolve skill gaps through learning development.
- Collaborate with center management team to support in-center trainings, ensure coaching is appropriately reinforced to sustain training effectiveness through actionable follow-up.
- Train, support and influence Network Trainers in each assigned region to drive performance and uphold EWC’s values and vision.
- Gather and analyze relevant metrics to identify trends and provide recommendations based on findings.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to proactively identify specific learning or training needs and provide solutions and resources to positively impact results.
- Identify and communicate training opportunities to appropriate regional teams along with action plans to help increase performance.
- Inspire and motivate associates and network trainers by acting as a Brand Ambassador.
- Travel throughout the U.S. based on priority and need within each region
- Maintain knowledge of latest training and development research by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Support other training related tasks and projects as required.
What Sets You Apart
- Excellent facilitation skills and the ability to deliver trainings in an engaging manner, through instructor led classroom events, virtual webinars and at large-scale events such as our brand conferences and business exchange expos.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail orientated, effectively manage time and priorities, as well as be able to work independently with limited supervision and in a remote environment.
- Must be able to retrieve, interpret and report relevant performance data and metrics.
- Ability to display strong knowledge of products, services and promotions offered company wide.
- Must possess a positive, solution-oriented and customer-focused attitude.
- Ability to give, receive and implement feedback.
- Ability to learn quickly and easily adapt to a dynamic environment.
- A strong desire to work with others and engage associates and the network with energy and enthusiasm for European Wax Center.
- Highly skilled at effective one-on-one and team coaching that produces lasting results.
- Self-starter with demonstrated strong work ethic.
- Skilled in all Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Enjoys business travel up to 90% of the time.
- Must have scheduling flexibility and open availability to travel with short notice, which includes overnight, weekend, and extended days.
- A valid driver’s license as there is travel that requires driving.
Education and Experience
- Must have a current Esthetician, Cosmetology or Waxing license.
- Experience as a prior or current EWC Wax Specialist is a plus, but not required.
- Experience facilitating customer service and retail training required. Beauty industry preferred.
- Training and development coursework or educational background preferred.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of EWC and operating subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.