End User Technical Support Analyst
SANROSE Information Services Inc
Publication date: Nov 20th
Job type: Full Time
Category: Customer SupportView all SANROSE Information Services Inc jobs
New Position: End user Technical Support Analyst
- Technical Support experience working with reimaging and/or deploying new end user devices
- SQL query
- SQLServer 2013
- eScholar UniqId Product Suite knowledge
- Set up and support of products within the Suite
- Responsible for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) duties to include, but not limited to: packaging applications, deployment of applications, development of endpoint collections, and development of imaging task sequences.
- Responsible for Level 2 SCCM support. This staff will perform basic and advanced phone and remote support and troubleshooting to resolve requests.
- Responsible for Basic or Advanced onsite/desk-side software device support including troubleshooting, software installation and configuration tasks.
- Responsible for managing the backend systems to support the End User Computing environment including the configuration and Asset Management, SCCM Cloud Management Gateway (CMG), Antivirus and Threat Protection systems, Service Management and Network Printing systems.
- Responsible for Level 1 field support including desktop reimaging and deployment of new end user devices with Windows 10 operating systems.
- Responsible for basic field support hardware and software device support including troubleshooting, hardware replacement, applying prebuilt image packages.
- Responsible remote software and device support and problem resolution which includes advanced troubleshooting, installation and configuration.
- provided by Dice
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.