Smart Care Equipment Solutions is the trusted service leader in the commercial food equipment industry. Nationwide thousands of restaurants, hotels, hospitals and schools rely on Smart Care to provide preventative maintenance, service, and repair of commercial refrigeration, cooking, and warewashing equipment.
As the District Manager you are responsible for providing market leadership by managing and developing associates to maximize productivity, billing utilization, profitability, and customer service delivery. This position plays the lead role in driving customer relationships and delivering local market achievement against Smart Care’s financial objectives through ethical and sound business practices. The District Manager establishes and executes specific plans for driving new sales, as well as coordinating the rollout and service of new chain accounts.
- Full responsibility for profit and loss statement (P&L) management
- Achieve targeted sales, productivity, utilization, and profit goals
- Grow and retain market share through management and delivery of premier customer service and sales initiatives
- Significant face-to-face time with customers; building relationships and driving customer retention
- Works directly with the technicians, providing one-on-one coaching to improve their skills and abilities, as well as adherence to company policies, procedures, and objectives
- Conducts “ride along” fieldwork focusing on technical competencies, safety, and service
- Utilize local sourcing and recruiting to identify candidates for future technician openings
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Five (5) years of management/supervisory experience in a service related industry
- Two (2) years of previous P&L ownership and responsibility
- Three (3) years of customer relationship development and management experience
- Willingness to travel within the market spending significant time with current and potential customers
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous business to business sales experience
- Multi-unit restaurant management or technical field operations management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills in a fast paced environment Demonstrated selection, hiring, and team development skills
- Strong organization, prioritization and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- PC skills including MS Office and SAP
Work Location: This is a remote position overseeing our marketing in the Austin and San Antonio metro areas and ideally located in the Austin, TX area.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.