Director of Sales - Specialty Chemicals & Ingedients
This Jobot Job is hosted by Augie Ullmann
Salary $150,000 - $250,000
A Bit About Us
We are the fastest growing Specialty Chemicals & Ingredients company in North America. Under our US Brand we offer a wide range of bio-based chemicals to quality-driven and environmentally-conscious customers around the globe. We have been supplying food, flavor, fragrance, personal care, extraction and industrial companies with mission-critical products for more than 30 years.
If you are currently a Director of Sales or a Sales Manager who manages people and process improvements, we have a perfect fit for you. You'll participate in the oversight, development and execution of the sales strategy for Core Markets which includes the Industrial, Personal Care, and Institutional market segments in addition to management of core Distributor relationships. This role will also be responsible for the Customer Success and Order Processing teams.
What can we do for you?
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
Why join us?
We can offer you the opportunity to lead, mentor, and motivate the sales, customer service, and order entry program within our fast growing company. You'll be provided the autonomy to develop the team to take this organization to the next level.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefit Packages!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Previous Chemical Sales Experience.
- Previous Experience leading a team with a collaborative approach.
- Strong pipeline management skills and outside the box thinker.
- Preferred, but not required would be to have experience running, maintaining, and monitoring Salesforce Dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Chemistry or related field preferred. MBA a plus.
- Must have 7-10 years minimum sales experience
- 5 years of sales management experience including working with remote team members.
- Solid working knowledge of specialty chemicals and ingredients and/or assigned market segments/industries.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated with ability to motivate others. Must have strong sense of urgency to drive action.
- Previous demonstration of outstanding sales performance (both individual and team)
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven background in business process improvement. Demonstrated ability to create ideas and develop solutions.
- Budget, expense, and resource management experience.
- Proficiency with business and sales software (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Salesforce or other CRM tools, etc.).
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.