WorkForce Software is the #1 rated and fastest growing best-of-breed software company in the Workforce Management space.
At WorkForce Software We Make Work Easy for global companies who have better things to do than deal with difficult to use paper timesheets or post-it-note schedules. Our SaaS solutions help large enterprises with complex regulatory and business requirements build schedules, track time, and manage absences efficiently and easily.
The value proposition we communicate to prospective customers is compelling. We improve their top and bottom line, protect them from the risk of breaking wage and labor laws and help them provide a positive work environment with real work life balance for their employees.
Workforce Management (WFM) is the last mile of the Human Capital Management digital transformation journey. Our market continues to grow, evolve and innovate with Gartner predicting over 95% of WFM solutions will be hosted in the cloud by 2023; there has never been a better time to join the industry-leading vendor in WFM and help accelerate our success.
We a looking for a creative, passionate, high energy marketer with a proven track record of creative leadership. The Director of Creative Marketing (Content & Design) will lead a team of 3 creative marketers (2 x web/graphic designers, 1 x content writer) and be ultimately responsible for the design, content and effectiveness of all marketing assets shipped by your team.
A visual communications expert and accomplished writer, you will take a consultative approach to projects working with partners across the business to craft compelling visual and written content that resonates with our audience.
You will have a consistent track record of creative marketing excellence, a broad B2B playbook of techniques gained through experience and hard-won successes; you will have a proven ability to effectively engage multiple audiences in enterprise accounts within complex sales cycles. You love learning from and working work other talented marketers.
You love learning from and working work other talented marketers
- You have a proven ability to mentor and coach your team to develop their skills
- You champion the human element, making sure we are focused on the needs of real people, in the real world
- You have insanely high standards for all work that your team ships, you know that every detail matters no matter how small and there is always a way to iterate, test and improve how we communicate with our audience
- You are a willing student with a curious mind, always asking how we can improve our tactics and what best practices should we use to do that.
What You'll Do
- Guide your team and contribute to copy for webpages, emails, blogs, eBooks, Infographics, webinars, digital ads and thought leadership content on a variety of topics relevant to our audience.
- Guide your team and contribute to the design of all marketing assets – from printed materials and digital ads to trade show booth designs.
- Manage your team's priorities to meet deadlines and requests for assistance from across the business, managing workloads and forecasting creative bandwidths.
- Create and maintain design workflows and processes that lead to the best (fast, right, accurate) design asset delivery
- Use your time to not only deliver what needs to be done, but also explore what could be done, should be done and how we can always be improving.
- Provide recommendations for other vendors/capabilities that the creative team might need
- Push the creative envelope (always), to help WorkForce cut through the noise and reach our buyers in a busy market segment.
- Maintain, and evolve, our brand style guidelines
- 7+ years of relevant design, content and brand management experience with increasing responsibility and demonstrated growth in role, scope, and sophistication
- 3+ years of team leadership experience
- Experience in B2B SaaS software
- Experience of the WFM, HCM or Payroll B2B SaaS software market is desirable
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of the enterprise software buyers' journey
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Self-starter who can help facilitate the growth of a larger vision within the team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- You will be located at one of our USA hubs in NYC, Detroit, or Austin. Remote working is an option for the right candidate who can demonstrate a track record of success in a remote role.
Perks of the Job
- You will enjoy a generous benefits package including health insurance, unlimited paid time off, flexible working hours, discounts on your gym membership, and much more!
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
WorkForce Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.