Vineti creates advanced software for advanced therapies. We are a healthcare-tech company developing cloud-based software solutions that enable biopharmaceutical and life science companies to provide next generation personalized therapies safely, securely, seamlessly, and scalably. From the beginning, Vinetis founders have understood the challenges innovators face in developing personalized therapies. We are removing these barriers with technology that integrates the end-to-end supply chain of the process. Our technology makes it possible for patients with cancer, genetic disorders, and other serious health conditions to receive these breakthrough therapies.
As a member of the Vineti team, we can promise you the opportunity to collaborate alongside smart and driven people, with endless opportunities to grow your many skills.
We are looking for a Director of Business Development to join our growing Commercial Team. In this role, you will partner closely with Product Marketing to understand and uncover qualified sales leads, tailor messaging, and close customer partnerships. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to bring experience selling enterprise platform software, preferably in the pharmaceutical setting. We are looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced and complex sales process. This role is based in our Bethesda, Maryland office or remote on the East Coast.
What youll be doing as a Director of Business Development:
- Diving deep into our customer ecosystem of personalized therapies and directly map the target customers for our software
- Understand the buying structure of our prospective customers, in addition to their strategic business priorities in order to prioritize sales pursuits
- Working the full-cycle of the sales process, from developing relationships through closing customer accounts
- Build strong relationships with Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to understand the capabilities of the Vineti platform and roadmap for future development
- Working closely with a Sales Solutions Engineer, demonstrate the full potential of the Vineti platform to our prospective customers through live and online presentations
- Promote Vineti at industry events, including conferences to increase brand awareness, gather market intelligence, and generate qualified leads
- Closely work with Product Marketing to manage and cultivate a prospective customer pipeline
- Play an active role in customer selections and responding to RFPs (Requests for Proposals)
- Help to build created, manage, and update all sales materials and collateral to fit the evolving customer landscape and unique customer needs
- Direct experience selling or consulting within a healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- 7+ years of experience selling services or enterprise software
- Superior presentation and writing abilities
- Self-motivated and persistent
- Collaborative. Ability to leverage Marketing, Customer Success, and product teams to support the sales effort where needed
- Relationship Building. Can easily establish trusting relationships with new prospects, understanding their challenges and matching their needs to our product
- Startup life. Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Open to travel. Up to 50% travel throughout North America to run sales meetings or workshops
Vineti is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.