Join our team as a Director, Amazon Delivery Program Manager, where you will be responsible for driving cross-functional execution across Chamberlain Group and its delivery partner organizations; always keeping in mind the strategic tenets of the Delivery program. This person will responsible for visualizing and communicating all critical data and milestones internally and externally, while working closely with the Senior Manager-Delivery Operations to ensure alignment on critical deadlines and that the Delivery Team and its partners are optimally organized to achieve success. The Delivery Program Manager should expect to provide regular presentations to the executive team as well as the broader partner teams when called upon. In this role, you will collaborate with marketing, finance, software, hardware, legal and business development teams, meeting regularly to make sure everyone is up to date on program status. This is a remote position with manager and other support located in Oak Brook, IL.
Director, Amazon Delivery Program Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or Engineering. MBA strongly preferred.
- 10 Years Minimum of Program / Project Management.
- Outstanding presentation and communication ability; should be able to present a concept or pitch an idea in the interview.
- Strong financial abilities as evidenced by a Financial role in his/her career or focused on Finance or Economics during his/her education.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills; the ability to look ahead and proactively identify issues and implement a mitigation plan to address them.
- Ability to take complex concepts and skills and turn them into small, manageable “chunks”.
- High sense of urgency and visionary work ethic to drive business outcomes.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Ability to effectively overcome customer concerns and create a win-win outcome.
- Ability to communicate with and influence multiples layers of organizations, including Senior Leadership.
- High degree of comfort managing multiple, competing priorities in ambiguous environments; ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to travel regularly (>50%) to meet with partners as needed, occasionally on short notice.
Director, Amazon Delivery Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead one or more large projects for the function independently, including developing a schedule and timeline for the overall program to ensure timely execution and scalability.
- Organize and structure any pilot or scaling programs with the broader team to influence the future strategy of a Business Unit or the company, while leveraging long-term objectives and business results.
- Responsible for assigned programs, building a team of cross-functional members, conducting meetings, establishing deliverables and milestones, communicating progress and results to all interested parties, ensuring that all critical elements of the program, from design to commercialization, are on target to meet objectives.
- Establish strategic objectives for the Delivery Service space leveraging a thorough understanding of organization-wide strategy and emerging business trends.
- Provide direction and guidance on metrics, impact assessments, removal of roadblocks, conflicts and change of scope decisions.
- Prepare and deliver executive-level communications and presentations regarding project reviews, assessments, and results.
- Develop a team cadence to ensure all key stakeholders are aligned through appropriate communications; including, but not limited to, regular meetings with (1) Finance to understand budgeting constraints, (2) Marketing to understand marketing timelines, (3) Partner team(s) to ensure tasks are prioritized and documented.
- Analyze long-term impact of new or anticipated strategies and decisions and effectively communicate the benefits and risks to key audiences.
This role offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment. Chamberlain Group conduct background checks and drug screens for candidates after extending offers of employment.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.