Work Reduce is looking for a motivated Digital Media Analyst with a strong background in marketing and a love of data. We need a strong individual contributor who can support collection and processing of various data sources within a large agency.
We are the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying. We serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses. We are committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
The Digital Media Analyst will manage the daily reporting and operational needs of agency clients. This includes regular check-ins with the client and partnering with the Client Director to recommend opportunities for process improvement and partnership growth.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in digital media analysis across all digital mediums (search, social, display, programmatic, video, etc). The Digital Media Analyst will work remotely and collaborate with the agency team to provide workflow and process support.
What you’ll do:
- Provide regular reports and insights for media tactics including paid search, display, mobile, video, and social
- Perform data cleansing in Excel in support of media and client teams on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Contribute to the delivery of media performance update to clients, aligning analysis with account and media teams
- Develop custom analysis & tools that improve online marketing campaign performance through the evaluation of statistical optimization models and campaign parameters
- Work with agency team in collecting, formatting, and delivering data for analysis and presentations to all appropriate parties and internal/external stakeholders
- Ensure that all deliverable deadlines are met
- Proactively evaluate current workflows and templates to suggest potential improvements
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience in an advertising agency or advertising technology platform in an analytical role
- Advanced Excel Expertise (Pivot tables, vlookups, nested formulas)
- Experience working with various marketing technology platforms and data sets
- Experience with Search, Social, Display and Ad Serving reporting tools
- Strong communication skills and a desire to work in cross-functional groups
Nice to haves:
- Experience working remotely
- Media Planning or Media Analytics experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (computer science, statistics or related)
- Experience using SQL on large datasets related environments
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.