Webryze (www.webryze.ca) is a Digital Agency based in Toronto, Canada. We are a global team of marketing & technology enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing top class digital services that help our clients succeed.
We have a tight knit, forward-thinking team ready to welcome someone new that wants to dive in, grow and contribute to our expanding team.
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Are you looking to expand into other areas such as Web Design, SEO, SEM, Content Marketing or Social Media? Do you love the idea of working remotely and not having to commute everyday? If yes, then join us for a great opportunity to learn and hone your digital marketing skills and become part of an awesome team.
The Digital Marketing Executive position will provide you with a well rounded experience in all facets of online marketing and give you an opportunity to work with Canadian company.
This position is fully remote (work from home) and you can work from anywhere as long as you have a fast PC, great Internet connection and a comfortable distraction free workspace.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and smooth operation of various digital marketing projects including website design, search engine and social media marketing.
In this exciting and creatively rigorous role you will:
- Communicate with clients to get their feedback on web design, social media and search engine marketing projects
- Collaborate with team members and coordinate changes to ongoing digital marketing campaigns
- Research and recommend ideas for web design and content creation
- Review web design changes and content for landing pages and other marketing initiatives
- Assist with tracking and reporting of KPIs
- Provide administrative support and contribute to other marketing functions across the organisation
- 2+ years experience in web design, social media, communications, or content marketing
- Knowledge of the digital landscape and passion for marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills and strong work ethic
- Both a self-starter and team player with great energy and drive
- Familiarity with all KPIs for reporting traffic and analytics data on websites and social media profiles
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Google Drive, Dropbox, skype
- Knowledge of content creation or graphic design tools is a plus
- Must have completed Bachelor's Degree
Work Environment & Compensation
We are an equal opportunity employer and pride ourselves on a work culture that is collaborative, fun and flexible.
This is a FULL TIME & REMOTE position (40 hours/week) with day and night time hours. You will be expected to work in 2 time slots (India Time) : Morning (11am-3pm) and Night (730 pm to 1130 pm) 5 days a week.
This is an intermediate level position with a salary range of INR 30-40k with lots of opportunity for growth !
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.