*To apply you will be directed to a brief, <1 minute application on our site page
*Onsite in Seven Hills/ Cleveland Area
*US Citizen and Greencard holder only, please
*FT role with full benefits
Full Time, onsite in Seven Hills, OH or Remote
Our client creates audience engagement and sales intelligence technology solutions in use at more than 1,400 radio and TV broadcasters worldwide. Holding 11 published or pending patents, our client is an ROI-focused innovation partner to some of the biggest media brands in the world, and has earned a place on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for five consecutive years.
Having tripled the size of the company to 100 over the last three years, which has twice been named Tech Company of the Year by OHTec, they seek a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to be based out of our Seven Hills, Ohio, headquarters.
The Development Operations (DevOps) Engineer must be able to work on numerous products throughout several stages of development. In this role, the DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively on a fast-paced team to deploy, operate our systems, and bring solutions to resolve issues. They are committed to follow-through and on-time delivery of organizational initiatives (including deploys, server maintenance, integrations/upgrades, environmental architecture and builds).
The DevOps Engineer is knowledgeable of new technologies and is willing to research and implement new strategies, while maintaining a right-sized ecosystem in a cost effective manner.
- Managing instances and environments for all products in AWS.
- Responsible for determining and installing adequate monitoring systems.
- Review/identify errors, communicate back to team for resolution and approve code to be deployed.
- Assist with product developer code issues, as assigned by leadership.
- Maintain familiarity of all products (code bases).
- Responsible for updating the OS; service instances; applying patches; making recommendations for architectural updates.
- Lead root cause analysis on any issues impacting up-time, service, product.
- Work collaboratively with a fast-paced team in an effective and efficient way.
- Identify usage trends which lead to cost increases, bring to leadership and devise strategies to minimize costs while retaining reliability
- Problem solves to find creative solutions.
- Displays initiative to hit deadlines and deliverables.
- Research, advise and assist implementation of new strategies.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) from four-year college or university; or 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work on a number of products in different stages of development.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- 2+ years experience with automation/configuration management using Chef, Puppet or equivalent.
- Broad experience with SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, or Redis.
- 2+ years experience in Linux Administration.
- 3+ years experience managing AWS technologies including direct experience delivering cloud based solutions/architecture
- 3+ years experience with AWS S3 and associated technologies; hands on experience in designing/implementing highly optimized multi-tenant and secure S3 data stores and interactive services
- Experience with Vue is a plus.
- 2+ years experience with version control systems, Git preferred.
- Experience with Python or Ruby is a plus.
- Experience with Audio/Video streaming a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving
- AWS Architecture in the subject area is preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
The successful candidate will possess all required skills, but also be a good fit for our client's culture. It’s a fun place to work and a very team-oriented culture. They value and support a sensible work-life balance for their team members, but this isn’t a typical 9 to 5 gig; they work hard and bring a lot of passion to our mission to shape the future of media! Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly valued.
Our client's culture is all about trust, passion, speed, and proactivity. This can be a great place for you if you share these values.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Our client provides competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO policy, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Free monthly massages!
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.