Digimind is a leading social media intelligence SaaS company, based in NYC, Paris, Rabat, Singapore and Grenoble. We help brands and agencies drive customer experiences through best-in-breed social media listening and analytics technology to help them make better strategic decisions. We have an established international client base which includes Fortune 500 companies across a variety of sectors including technology, retail, pharmaceutical and financial services. We work over 200+ of the world's top companies, including Linkedin, Lexus, Deloitte, Intel, Disney, BBDO and GE.
About The Role:
Digimind is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing team in NYC. Talented, dedicated and enthusiastic, your role will be to provide best-in-class customer experience to our clients by helping them achieve their goals.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing client Onboarding, Delivery + Implementation, and Retention.
- Managing a portfolio of 30-35 strategic accounts from a wide range of industries.
- Provide training, technical support and strategic recommendations to existing clients.
- Working closely with Sales, Account Management, and Consulting to ensure customer goals are met and upsell potential is uncovered.
- Working with Product & Dev team to evolve and make recommendations to the product.
- 0-3 years of experience in analytics, enterprise solutions or data/startup customer-facing role
- Subject matter expertise in one of the following domains: Social Media Analytics, Digital Marketing, Competitive Intelligence, Knowledge Management, Business Intelligence
- Outstanding writer and communicator with strong presentation skills
- Proven track record of success in customer success and retention
- Strong technical background
- Proactive methods, unparalleled work ethic and hunger to learn.
- Competitive package with base salary + generous bonus based on quarterly targets.
- Top tier Health & Dental benefits.
- Travel/On-Site visits to top tier clients.
- Fun, casual, fast-paced startup work environment in a WeWork collaborative setting
- Fantastic opportunity to be a part of a rapidly-growing company (250%+ YOY) in an ever-changing social analytics landscape.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.