At Sprout, we hire individuals who make deliberate choices. Our employees make six choices everyday: we choose to be owners, to be bold, to be quirky, to learn, to be family and always to be appreciative. These choices are central to who we are and why we achieve breakthroughs in women’s health. If you make these choices, you may fit with our mission-driven team.
Our Customer Advocacy Team is responsible for supporting customers across the nation. This role will report to the Customer Advocacy Manager and interact with physicians, pharmacists, healthcare professionals and patients daily. Our Customer Advocates serve a critical role, ensuring healthcare professionals are educated and appropriate patients can receive access to treatment.
Some of the things you’ll be owning:
- Assisting in an outbound manner with market education, phone-based sales efforts and support the process for smooth fulfillment of new prescriptions;
- Following up with physician offices for unfilled patient prescriptions and improve patient adherence and persistence;
- Attaining monthly and quarterly quotas through dispensed prescriptions;
- Responding to inbound call and email activity from physicians, pharmacists, healthcare professionals and patients;
- Troubleshooting patient pharmacy fulfillment issues as required and providing access to alternative pharmacy options;
- Providing updated, accurate information through outbound calls to prescribing physician offices;
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate area sales managers for further in-field development;
- Researching healthcare professionals, identifying Pink Army (significant market experts and advocates) candidates and generating interest in our product;
- Proactively reaching out to, expanding and maintaining relationships with your database of key HCPs within your assigned territory.
What we’re looking for:
- Proactive and driven sales and customer service candidate;
- Proven remote sales experience, including a track record of achieving or over-achieving quota;
- Strong phone presence with appetite to place and field dozens of calls each day;
- Experience working with CRM tools with daily attention to tracking activity;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and service attitude;
- Intellectually curious and motivated to learn medical and technical information;
- Strong listening and presentation skills;
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.